Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst job for an incel on Valentines’ day’

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3YGjqNPo-w/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Imagine being an incel who works in hotel house-keeping, and having to clean the bedrooms aftER valentines’ day.

The moment you walk into the rooms, You’ll be able to smell the mess before you even see it.

First you’ll smell the stench of the mixture of chad’s cum and foids’ rotten fishy pussy juice.

Then you’ll probably see dirty undERwear and lingERie lying around, probably with shitstains and cumstains.

Fucking ovER as fuck

being a waiter in a restaurant on valentines day must be awful too

I would rather be homeless than do this kind of shit for my living.

Doesn’t even compare to this job I posted. This is a whole diffERent level of ER-fuel

I wish I could work as a chef somewhERe so I could poison couples on Valentines’ day. Any incel who comes to eat at the restaurant and ends up getting poisoned, would just be “collatERal damage” and would be hailed as a martyr (+ I’d be doing them a favour by giving them free euthanasia so they can escape an existence of misERy, pain and suffERing).

I can smell the room, fucking stinks as hell

this makes me speechless.

I'm a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, so I can't relate.

@Fat Link

Is this brutal enough to pin?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Fat Link

Is this brutal enough to pin?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Star Trek GIF

And seeing a used condom somewhere on the ground.

I would rather be homeless and die on the streets at -30 degrees than do this job.

The fucking description...

Actually funny.

I would say movie theatre is worse (do zoomers still go to the movies?)

cuz u see the chad and stacy couples and have to serve them overpriced popcorn n shit

My condolences to the sub5 male employees who were working that day :feelscry:

The worst would be this BUT in a foreign tourist resort in an SEA country. Imagine being a manlet Thai male waiter making $2/hr at some fancy restaurant in Phuket and all you do all day is serve white tallfags who make 10+ times your salary and who date the hottest Thai foids who snark at you.

This basically. Cannot think of anything more demoralising.

Brutal 5'2 indian janitor pill

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3YGjqNPo-w/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Imagine being an incel who works in hotel house-keeping, and having to clean the bedrooms aftER valentines’ day.

The moment you walk into the rooms, You’ll be able to smell the mess before you even see it.

First you’ll smell the stench of the mixture of chad’s cum and foids’ rotten fishy pussy juice.

Then you’ll probably see dirty undERwear and lingERie lying around, probably with shitstains and cumstains.

Fucking ovER as fuck

genetic determinism
either some ethnicel is gonna clean that up or some ethnic older woman

I wish I could work as a chef somewhERe so I could poison couples on Valentines’ day. Any incel who comes to eat at the restaurant and ends up getting poisoned, would just be “collatERal damage” and would be hailed as a martyr (+ I’d be doing them a favour by giving them free euthanasia so they can escape an existence of misERy, pain and suffERing).
I don't think any of us would go to restaurant on that day

I can tell you from experience... working at a restaurant. The amount of couples that I had to refill their water and all that shit. I was a bitter asshole and never made direct eye-contact. They probably thought I was rude asf, which I was, but man... I don't miss those days. Fuck.

Unironically. There's no fucking way holy shit the rage I'd feel would be incomprehensible.

This picture smells like fish.

Imagine having to clean up chad cum

I can tell you from experience... working at a restaurant. The amount of couples that I had to refill their water and all that shit. I was a bitter asshole and never made direct eye-contact. They probably thought I was rude asf, which I was, but man... I don't miss those days. Fuck.
The Chads do that to signal you that you are a beta.

And foids do it to signal you how useless you are in their eyes

20% - Fighting on ID
reddit tier response

Ironic coming from the low IQ retard who can’t even undERstand a simple picture.

now you’re getting a reddit tiER block.

Bye

Disgusting normie sexhaver behaviour how degrading

As someone who worked as hotel cleaner for 3 months as my student job i can confirm this. :feelsrope:
I remeber one time, saw 2 girls and some guy exiting the hotel room, we entered the same room 10 minutes after to clean it. Found pack of condoms in trash can. :cryfeels:The brootal thing is the kids that left the room where like 16 - 18 years old. :feelsohh:

I could never work in hospitality or catering. :feelswhat:

Disgusting normie sexhaver behaviour how degrading
Many of them have a fetish for exposing us to this. This is probably lifefuel for them. :lasereyes:

As someone who worked as hotel cleaner for 3 months as my student job i can confirm this. :feelsrope:
I remeber one time, saw 2 girls and some guy exiting the hotel room, we entered the same room 10 minutes after to clean it. Found pack of condoms in trash can. :cryfeels:The brootal thing is the kids that left the room where like 16 - 18 years old. :feelsohh:
Brutal.

Nah I’ll just go in there and bust a fat nut and kms

The Chads do that to signal you that you are a beta.

And foids do it to signal you how useless you are in their eyes
What are you talking about? I was the one ignoring them / not saying anything or responding to any "thank you's". If anything, they were probably confused why I was so robotic in my way of movement / vibe.

fk that retard nigger hoodville, he promotes chad/tyrone culture.

Very often these people are low status ugly men, brutal as fuck.

This basically. Cannot think of anything more demoralising.
View attachment 1064871
So generic. Can't believe this is what humans think it is pretty meanwhile my ass is ugly because of legbone. Truly a race that needs extinction. I say kidnap the blonde and castrate his balls and feed them to pitbulls then kill the pitbulls for existing. After that force the Asian women to be with the Asian guy out of her own torture. Truly the corrections will ensue. (In GTA X)

Probably a candy shop that sells boxes of chocolates.