Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Worst genes content

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Who here has the worst genes?

I have:

Acne in my mid 20s despite a round of accutane

Autism

Severe allergies that forces me to mouth breathe

Hand eczema

Curry

Wide hips

Narrow shoulders

Occasional plantar fasciitis

if you are a lucky curry with good hair take care of it with your life, lean max, gym max, your dermatologist probably gave you a pussy dose of accutane do second round and gymmax

Trucel Trait: your list is so long it would be a pain writing it

I have:

Autism

Hand eczema

Curry

Wide hips

Narrow shoulders

Most of this stuff doesnt matter because woman only care about face + hight of a man.

Try having big ass nose hooded eyes and high ass forehead fucking nightmare
+ poor

1:65cm

big nose

balding

0% cheekbones

negative cantal tilt

facial asymmetry

hooded eyes

narrow shoulders

nebus de ota

oily skin

small wrists

dicklet

bone asymmetry in some parts of my body

one of my nostrils is always blocked, so I always breathe through my mouth as well

both of my parents have cancer, and many of my uncles and aunts have cancer too

Severe eczema full body

I have:

Autism

Hand eczema

Curry

Wide hips

Narrow shoulders

I'm a short ricecel with glasses...just over

ARM

Dermoid

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability
Genetic variants in and around the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene are associated with range of disorders that are frequently associated with cognitive dysfunction.1–3 The most recent schizophrenia GWAS reported three independent single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in TCF4 that surpassed the threshold for genome wide significance.4 Intriguingly, rare TCF4 single nucleotide variants (SNVs) have also been described in schizophrenia patients, although their impact on the function of the protein has not been established.5,6 In addition to the genetic studies in schizophrenia, TCF4 variants are associated with early information processing and cognitive markers, some of which are schizophrenia endophenotypes.7–10 Damaging TCF4 mutations have also been described in large-scale genotyping studies in patients with ID, neurodevelopmental disorders, and most recently ASD.11–15 Haploinsufficiency of TCF4 causes Pitt–Hopkins syndrome (PTHS); a rare form intellectual disability (ID) associated with characteristic facial features, autonomic dysfunction, and behavioral traits that resemble autism spectrum disorder (ASD).16–19 Collectively, these studies implicate TCF4 in a range of neurodevelopmental disorders.

CF4 is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) family of proteins.20–22 For the purposes of disambiguation, it should be noted that TCF4 (Gene ID: 6925) described herein should not be confused with T-cell factor 4 (Gene ID: 6934, official gene symbol, TCF7L2) since they can share the same acronym. TCF4 and its paralogues, collectively known as E-proteins, interact with other bHLH proteins to regulate DNA binding specificity and transcriptional activity at promoters and enhancers that contain E-boxes (5′-CANNTG).2,20,23 The human TCF4 gene encodes multiple protein isoforms of which only the major isoforms TCF4-A and TCF4-B have been characterized in detail.24 In neurons, TCF4 regulates the intrinsic excitability of pyramidal cells of the prefrontal cortex and has been shown to attenuate neurite branching.25,26 Furthermore, haploinsufficiency of Tcf4 in mice affects gene expression and DNA methylation in the brain, leading to enhanced long-term potentiation, learning and memory deficits, and autistic-like behavior.22,25,26 By contrast, mice over-expressing Tcf4 in the brain display deficits in sensorimotor gating, fear conditioning, and circadian processes as well as impairments in attentional and behavioral anticipation.7,27

Converging evidence for a pseudoautosomal cytokine receptor gene locus in schizophrenia​

Schizophrenia is a strongly heritable disorder, and identification of potential candidate genes has accelerated in recent years. Genomewide scans have identified multiple large linkage regions across the genome, with fine-mapping studies and other investigations of biologically plausible targets demonstrating several promising candidate genes of modest effect. The recent introduction of technological platforms for whole-genome association (WGA) studies can provide an opportunity to rapidly identify novel targets, although no WGA studies have been reported in the psychiatric literature to date. We report results of a case-control WGA study in schizophrenia, examining approximately 500 000 markers, which revealed a strong effect (P=3.7 x 10(-7)) of a novel locus (rs4129148) near the CSF2RA (colony stimulating factor, receptor 2 alpha) gene in the pseudoautosomal region. Sequencing of CSF2RA and its neighbor, IL3RA (interleukin 3 receptor alpha) in an independent case-control cohort revealed both common intronic haplotypes and several novel, rare missense variants associated with schizophrenia. The presence of cytokine receptor abnormalities in schizophrenia may help explain prior epidemiologic data relating the risk for this illness to altered rates of autoimmune disorders, prenatal infection and familial leukemia.

Systemizing is genetically correlated with autism and is genetically distinct from social autistic traits​

Abstract​

The hypersystemizing theory of autism suggests that autistic individuals, on average, have superior attention to detail, and a stronger drive to systemize. Systemizing involves identifying input-operation-output relationships. Here, we report the results of genome-wide association studies (GWAS) of systemizing measured using the Systemizing Quotient - Revised in n = 51,564 individuals. We identify three genome-wide significant loci: Two of these were significant in the non-stratified GWAS: rs4146336 on chromosome 3 (P = 2.58×10−8) and rs1559586 on chromosome 18 (P = 4.78×10−8). In addition, we also identified a significant locus in the males-only GWAS (rs8005092 on chromosome 14, P = 3.74×10−8). We find that 12%± 1.2 of the variance in systemizing is captured by SNPs (P=1.2×10−20). We identify a positive genetic correlation between autism and systemizing (rg = 0.26±0.06; P = 3.35×10−5), which is independent of genetic contribution to educational attainment. We further demonstrate that genetic risk for autism from systemizing is genetically distinct from genetic risk emerging from social autistic traits, suggesting distinct shared genetics between autism and social and non-social traits. Our results highlight the importance of considering both social and non-social autistic traits in elucidating the genetic architecture of autism.

ARM

Dermoid

View attachment 685057

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

View attachment 685058

View attachment 685059

ye I wont lie your genes have been severely unfair to you

I have:

Autism

Hand eczema

Curry

Wide hips

Narrow shoulders

My genes are literally genetically failed but I won't go into it. Very similar to you but slightly worse outside you being a curry. Sorry brocel for having to be born curry.
Solid snake salute