Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting worst feeling is missing out on everything

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i remeber when i was 16 i had atleast one friend now he left me and i rotted with lonliness and depression. life is never fair some people are blessed with everything whereas other are blessed with suffering until they die now i understand why people go er because no one cares about ugly males they like to gaslight them to go outside and make friends but guess what it dosent work unless u are good looking or atleast a normie. i am 18 years old right now and i dont know what i will be in the future if i am messed up, i am sure you guys also missed out in everything in ur life but how did u deal with it the pain and mental anguish

teen love is essential

I know that feel my best friend quickly abandoned me as soon as he got a girlfriend. Now he is completely transformed by it and I wouldn't be able to get along with him.

You're just 18, my advice is to not spend much time rotting on this forum or discord groups, but to enjoy what you have. It's still possible to do fun things even if you're alone.

I know that feel my best friend quickly abandoned me as soon as he got a girlfriend. Now he is completely transformed by it and I wouldn't be able to get along with him.

You're just 18, my advice is to not spend much time rotting on this forum or discord groups, but to enjoy what you have. It's still possible to do fun things even if you're alone.
yeah u right i am practicing nofap as we speak

I am sure there are worst feelings

At 24 I don't really care anymore about muh teenagers love, Muh teenagers romance and drama.

I just want to lose my virginity and that's it really

I am sure there are worst feelings

At 24 I don't really care anymore about muh teenagers love, Muh teenagers romance and drama.

I just want to lose my virginity and that's it really
oh can u give me advice on how u survived before turning 24

You live with the pain, there is no redemption no way out

oh can u give me advice on how u survived before turning 24
Connor murphy lookism 1

You all know nothing...you are not even 20 JFL. You´re still a kid. When you are 30 your will know what pain is.

there's no worse feelings than overhearing some Chad talk about his glory days smashing pussy in the frathouse

You all know nothing...you are not even 20 JFL. You´re still a kid. When you are 30 your will know what pain is.
i knew pain when i was 16

i knew pain when i was 16
Pain is relative...everyone knows pain. But 18 is not a real age for an incel. If you are at least 25 and still virgin than you are a legit incel. Your ENTIRE life is still ahead of you and you cry that you missed something. I wish i was 18 again...

i remeber when i was 16 i had atleast one friend now he left me and i rotted with lonliness and depression. life is never fair some people are blessed with everything whereas other are blessed with suffering until they die now i understand why people go er because no one cares about ugly males they like to gaslight them to go outside and make friends but guess what it dosent work unless u are good looking or atleast a normie. i am 18 years old right now and i dont know what i will be in the future if i am messed up, i am sure you guys also missed out in everything in ur life but how did u deal with it the pain and mental anguish
lol very similar to me