Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Worst feeling if you have a younger chadlite brother who has several girls he meets... I once looked in his phone...

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
His phone was in my room and it wasnt locked and he was in the bathroom. I always knew that he is a slayer because I once saw him with a nice girl outside but I didnt tell anyone. And he does normie stuff like going outside in the cinema, going eating outside, or just meet with friends. He never tells us that he has contact with girls (but I know it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) So I looked in his phone when it was unlocked and this motherfucker wrote with 3 girls :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They were chatting about meeting and shit. I was so shocked how it has to feel chatting with several girls and how they reply. It was just a quick look because I was scared he comes and sees me. He definitely fuck a lot of girls while I (the older brother) LDAR. I havent talked a single word to my brother since almost one month and im ignoring him. I will hate him until I will find a girlfriend. It was just my decision to not talk with him anymore.:feelsjuice:

Brutal brotherpill :feelscry:

I know what you mean and that shit is instant suicidefuel.

His phone was in my room and it wasnt locked and he was in the bathroom. I always knew that he is a slayer because I once saw him with a nice girl outside but I didnt tell anyone. And he does normie stuff like going outside in the cinema, going eating outside, or just meet with friends. He never tells us that he has contact with girls (but I know it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) So I looked in his phone when it was unlocked and this motherfucker wrote with 3 girls :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They were chatting about meeting and shit. I was so shocked how it has to feel chatting with several girls and how they reply. It was just a quick look because I was scared he comes and sees me. He definitely fuck a lot of girls while I (the older brother) LDAR. I havent talked a single word to my brother since almost one month and im ignoring him. I will hate him until I will find a girlfriend. It was just my decision to not talk with him anymore.:feelsjuice:
You're going to hate him for life then. I suggest you accept this as a fact and move out, being with him won't do you much good

Sisterpill mogs

My brother used to sneak girls in and I'd go in the kitchen for water at night and some random toilet would be sitting on the floor:feelsUgh: