Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Worst aging you've seen in a foid

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I've been lurking on instagram eyeing my crushes :feelsstudy: and holy shit once they finish highschool and start uni/college they age so fast. I'm not attracted to them anymore and i had delusions that i would love to marry them, treat them well etc. :soy::soy::soy:
4 Fucking years is all it takes for them to age that much. (Yet they still do expect to have the same value as if they were 18 years old)

lifefuel, as that also gets rid of your feelings of oneitis

Its all downhill fast once they hit 16 tbh

It is legit amazing how quickly it happens. I remember sitting in a pub when I was 20 and thinking the bartender was a random late 30s woman, then I realised it was an old classmate. This is the UK though where people look bad to begin with and downright repulsive after a few years.

Yet still a higher smv than us :feelsbadman:

All that alcohol and cum

Cumskins usually age the worst.

when I first started fapping, I would beat it to this stacy in 8th grade. Pretty face and gigantic tits, I’d coom my dick out to her pics. To this day, I don’t think anything can match that lust I had for this big booba kween. I remember still fapping to her the first year of hs then she stopped posting pics and I moved on to fapping to girls in my school. She came back online like 3 years later and she looked completely past her prime. I even saw her in person once during the SATs afterwards, and I just glanced at she didn’t look like the same giga Stacy I knew. She was chubbier and her tiddies didn’t look as nice. Her face completely lost the charm it had in middle school. It’s like it grew too much. And it looked like her slight weight gain made it worst, and went to her face and stomach rather than her ass.

Before that, she was one of the most coom inducing females I’ve seen

She hit the wall at godamn 15 :lul:but still can have any 9/10> male she wants

Last edited:
I saw a recent pic of my high school oneitis a couple days ago. She’s definitely pos trike now at 26/27. Looks like a typical middle aged unmarried roastie

I was at a wedding years ago, she was very goodlooking
I saw her a few days ago and she gained 50kg and looked like a gremlin
The husband barely changed

I was at a wedding years ago, she was very goodlooking
I saw her a few days ago and she gained 50kg and looked like a gremlin
The husband barely changed
Good for him :soy::feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4