Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WORSHIP MY CORPSE AND TURN ME INTO A PAGAN GOD

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
@El Brujo claims that if a .is user killed himself and 25 people worshipped his body then he would become a PAGAN GOD. i believe him ONE HUNDRED PERCENT and i better get 25 of you motherfuckers to worship my corpse if i rope in a few years so i can become the next thor

I’ll piss on your grave if that makes you happy

@El Brujo claims that if a .is user killed himself and 25 people worshipped his body then he would become a PAGAN GOD. i believe him ONE HUNDRED PERCENT and i better get 25 of you motherfuckers to worship my corpse if i rope in a few years so i can become the next thor
A good place to start would be with lucid dreaming. Death is similar to sleep. Another thing is to smear your blood on walls every time to accidentally cut yourself. The blood on the walls will help you reach the physical plane more easily after death.

A good place to start would be with lucid dreaming. Death is similar to sleep. Another thing is to smear your blood on walls every time to accidentally cut yourself. The blood on the walls will help you reach the physical plane more easily after death.
where do you get this info from just wondering

where do you get this info from just wondering
I downloaded a bunch of occult books from witchcraft groups on Facebook. I also found a few good witchcraft channels on youtube. I'm a practicing occultist. I'll be posting some of my spells tomorrow.

Last edited:
I downloaded a bunch of occult books from witchcraft groups on Facebook. I also found a few good witchcraft channels on youtube. I'm a practicing occultist. I'll be posting some of my spells tomorrow.
do they REALLY work tho i never tried it

do they REALLY work tho i never tried it
Some occult book are legit, and others are shit. Spells work, but you need to be I an altered state(trance) to cast them effectively. There are other steps like visualization. I have successfully cast Spells, and I'm currently working on a new servitor.

Some occult book are legit, and others are shit. Spells work, but you need to be I an altered state(trance) to cast them effectively. There are other steps like visualization. I have successfully cast Spells, and I'm currently working on a new servitor.
can show me that it works

I can. Because you were the first to volunteer for my egregore project. I will hook you up with some free spells. Part of the reason I came to this site was to sell some lust spells, and black magick. I'll hook you up with some free spells. What are you interested in?

I'll resurrect you as a trucel zombie

Spells take some time to materialize in the real world. Do you have Latinos in your town? Botanicas are Latino magick shops. You can pick up a candle there, and that will give you an instant paranormal experience.

Spells take some time to materialize in the real world. Do you have Latinos in your town? Botanicas are Latino magick shops. You can pick up a candle there, and that will give you an instant paranormal experience.
Not a normal colored candle. One with a dark god on it. Something infernal looking

I can. Because you were the first to volunteer for my egregore project. I will hook you up with some free spells. Part of the reason I came to this site was to sell some lust spells, and black magick. I'll hook you up with some free spells. What are you interested in?
i want a spell that can cast misfortune upon people

@El Brujo as of now i am not religious but i have been really interesting in esotericism for a little bit. have you heard of vril?

@El Brujo as of now i am not religious but i have been really interesting in esotericism for a little bit. have you heard of vril?
Lucifer, and Satan are both real. They are two separate entities.

do you have a spell that can make my oneitis fall in love with me or is that not a spell in black magick
I practice eclectic witchcraft. I can do lust magick.

what do you know abt vril
It's like the nazi word for qi. No one in the occult Facebook groups in in refer to it as vril, we just call it energy. It's to create, and fuel spells. It's drawn from the chakras.

It's like the nazi word for qi. No one in the occult Facebook groups in in refer to it as vril, we just call it energy. It's to create, and fuel spells. It's drawn from the chakras.
what is qi ive only heard of vril

do you have a spell that can make my oneitis fall in love with me or is that not a spell in black magick
One of the reasons I came to this site was to sell my magick services to incels. I'm don't have much money, but I will once i do my money spell. I need to earn money for the spell to work. I will be selling legit spell to the members of .is. If I can't do the spell, I'll refer you to someone who can. My services are unique because I am myself an incel. I won't judge or virtue signal. I can get incels pussy with my magick. I will also be providing black magick services, as well as healing, all cheap.

I will hook you up with some free spells because you were the first to respond. I can get you oneitis to lust for you for free

I will hook you up with some free spells because you were the first to respond. I can get you oneitis to lust for you for free
i mainly just want to know more about left hand path, black magick, and vril if you can help teach me

have you heard of the O9A
I've heard about them. There hard core LHP practitioners. They created their own egregore. The Goddess Aosoth. I'm trying to make my own pagan god on this very forum.

tell that the lizards you mogged :feelshaha:

I've heard about them. There hard core LHP practitioners. They created their own egregore. The Goddess Aosoth. I'm trying to make my own pagan god on this very forum.
what exactly is a egregore

what exactly is a egregore
An egregore is a spirit created by the minds of multiple people. They are usually created unintentionally. They are very common, and exist everywhere. This website has at least one already. They form in crowds. That Is what group think, and mob mentality are. Groups accidentally make minor pagan gods that then control their minds. Most people are under the influence of these entities. I'm trying to intentionally design one that hill help incels. It will be a god that favors us. The 09a made their own. There are many gods. Many pagan gods were created accidentally by ancient savages praying to statues. After decades of praying to the statue, and giving it offerings, it eventually became self aware.

If anyone watching this thread wants a spell done. I'm open to requests.