Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worse than being an incel

B

BertStanton

Officer
★★★★★
Well, here I am on this forum for people like me that are stuck in a sexless marriage. After 50 years I should write a book! In a nutshell, the last 15 years have been totally sexless. Not that the first 35 were any kind of a sexual adventure. Oral sex ended with the wedding cake, for the most part. I look back and see now what I should have seen long before. For her, and I think for many women, sex is an obligation and a means to an end......that end being marriage, kids, security. I see 4 times in our relationship where I thought the sex was better than others. But even during these times, it was very plain. No oral, on her part anyway, no nakedness, no experimentation, nothing. It was more like.....ok, the 10PM news is over, lets do it, and get this over an go to sleep. The 4 times that I can see were: 1 - To get married; 2 - To have our first child; 3 - To get pregnant again!; 4 - To keep me from leaving again after a short separation. So here it is 50 years later.....I have a wonderful family that I will NOT put thru the pains of a divorce, I have a wife that I still love, but am NOT in any way, shape, or form, in love WITH. and I have a deep void and lack of any passion, intimacy, closeness or love! Not sure why I am even writing this....there is so much, and looking at what I have written already, I sound like a winey, POS. When I think about people around the world that trully have a horrible life, I should be ashamed. My biggest life problem is not getting laid. Oh that so many suffering people in the world should have my problem!
Dislike
[UWSL]Share[/UWSL]

Cope BRO!

Cucks >> truecel

marriagecel, why don't you try and get her excited like arousing her in some way

so you've had sex before... without paying?

some things are better left unsaid

I got this off some forum I can't say what this poor bastards response should be to this demon cunt........

I would say no sir you live with a bitch and no sex for 15 years I hope you........

Day 3344445 of no sex
Columbine investigation video 2

i skimmed through it, didn't read carefully. sounds like the flame is gone in their marriage.

i skimmed through it, didn't read carefully. sounds like the flame is gone in their marriage.
What goes through a married bitches mind at like The six month mark of not fucking your husband even though he asks you bitch all you gotta do is lay there for like 15 minuets

What goes through a married bitches mind at like The six month mark of not fucking your husband even though he asks you bitch all you gotta do is lay there for like 15 minuets
fr its not like they dont enjoy it lol

It is way more sadistic to revoke sex from a husband than to not give it to a dude by not dating him Now we see the true sociopathic nature of the woman

They are all evil
single married what ever
all cunts are fucking evil