Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worldwide condemnation and rioting have brought forth the ultimate racepill.

1. Japan was never colonized by the Europeans, mainly because of scarcity of arable lands and natural resources. European monarchies had no incentive to colonize Japan. Also Japan was never a major business hub since it is detached from the major business (ocean/land) routes.

2. Japanese monarchy was extremely suspicious of cracknogs. They knew cracknogs can't be trusted. They only let Dutch to build a very small extremely filthy ghetto in one of their ports. If some cracknogs want to get into the mainland, they had to go through hundreds of written permits.

3. Japan somehow realized that Cracknogs are biologically hardwired to sniff money and sneakily get into the local power and they will start syphoning money and resources to their native lands (Europe). Japan was one of the worst places to do that, it simply didn't worth it.

4. Japan became an economic power in the east before WWII. They invaded China and Korea to expand their garments industry and to take over natural resources in China. Their ultimate goal was take over India (they actually invaded Burma and north-eastern part of India) and middle east to re-establish an empire similar to the size of mongols. Chenghis Khan was quite a venerated figure among Japanese monarchy.

IDcQY1A.gif
giphy.gif

Entire Europe was built from the money from the their colonies (India included). European continent was an utter shit-hole before colonization. This is exactly why cracknogs wanted to get out of their shit-hole so much and ventured into Asia.
:lul::lul::lul::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
@BummerDrummer bro you got knowledge mogged hard.

:lul::lul::lul::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
@BummerDrummer bro you got knowledge mogged hard.
No. This is stupidity. I will debunk every single thing he said.
1. Japan was never colonized by the Europeans, mainly because of scarcity of arable lands and natural resources. European monarchies had no incentive to colonize Japan. Also Japan was never a major business hub since it is detached from the major business (ocean/land) routes.

2. Japanese monarchy was extremely suspicious of cracknogs. They knew cracknogs can't be trusted. They only let Dutch to build a very small extremely filthy ghetto in one of their ports. If some cracknogs want to get into the mainland, they had to go through hundreds of written permits.

3. Japan somehow realized that Cracknogs are biologically hardwired to sniff money and sneakily get into the local power and they will start syphoning money and resources to their native lands (Europe). Japan was one of the worst places to do that, it simply didn't worth it.

4. Japan became an economic power in the east before WWII. They invaded China and Korea to expand their garments industry and to take over natural resources in China. Their ultimate goal was take over India (they actually invaded Burma and north-eastern part of India) and middle east to re-establish an empire similar to the size of mongols. Chenghis Khan was quite a venerated figure among Japanese monarchy.
1: You did not look at any of the links I gave. Japan was colonized in the sense that it was heavily influenced and economically controlled by western powers until its resurgence in the Meji restoration. See what I linked about the BOSHIN WAR, which was FOUGHT over japanese traditionalists and people who wanted japan to be more modernized. (The latter party won, this is where the movie "the last samurai" actually got its setting from)

2: yes, the dutch (and the portugese, which you forgot to mention) were the only japanese trading partners and only in (I believe) nanking until Commodore Perry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry) Forced japan to open up trade to international power, thus giving europeans complete economic control over the nation.

3: See my 2nd point, Europeans got rich off of naive japanese peoples who didn't know how much their plants and other oriental goods were worth.

4: Japan became a great power because of the aftermatch of the boshin war, and the Meji restoration coming with it european ideals of Imperialism.
Entire Europe was built from the money from the their colonies (India included). European continent was an utter shit-hole before colonization. This is exactly why cracknogs wanted to get out of their shit-hole so much and ventured into Asia.
Europe was not a shit hole, however it was being strangled in the spice trade by the ottoman empire for heavy tariffs, which prompted Portugese explorers to try to find other easier less expensive ways to get spice. Ironically, Muslims started the european conquest of the entire world.

Last edited:
It never began in america. Or any country

No. This is stupidity. I will debunk every single thing he said.

1: You did not look at any of the links I gave. Japan was colonized in the sense that it was heavily influenced and economically controlled by western powers until its resurgence in the Meji restoration. See what I linked about the BOSHIN WAR, which was FOUGHT over japanese traditionalists and people who wanted japan to be more modernized. (The latter party won, this is where the movie "the last samurai" actually got its setting from)

2: yes, the dutch (and the portugese, which you forgot to mention) were the only japanese trading partners and only in (I believe) nanking until Commodore Perry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry) Forced japan to open up trade to international power, thus giving europeans complete economic control over the nation.

3: See my 2nd point, Europeans got rich off of naive japanese peoples who didn't know how much their plants and other oriental goods were worth.

4: Japan became a great power because of the aftermatch of the boshin war, and the Meji restoration coming with it european ideals of Imperialism.

Europe was not a shit hole, however it was being strangled in the spice trade by the ottoman empire for heavy tariffs, which prompted Portugese explorers to try to find other easier less expensive ways to get spice. Ironically, Muslims started the european conquest of the entire world.
@Grothendieck sure IQ mogging me hard considering no response :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: man I can't believe I got so knowledge mogged

@Grothendieck sure IQ mogging me hard considering no response :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: man I can't believe I got so knowledge mogged
Yeah ngl your response was higher IQ tbh, @chudur-budur bro, your legacy is at stake here.

what do you people hope to accomplish here?

Yeah ngl your response was higher IQ tbh, @chudur-budur bro, your legacy is at stake here.
I don't have time for this shit buddy boyo, I agree to one/two points with what @BummerDrummer said, but most of them are not true (or misconceptions). I will expand as soon as I have time.

There is nothing to accomplish. Just retarded theorys and self hate until boredom sets in.

I don't have time for this shit buddy boyo, I agree to one/two points with what @BummerDrummer said, but most of them are not true (or misconceptions). I will expand as soon as I have time.

:ping::ping::ping::ping::ping::ping:
Take your time man.
@BummerDrummer you're about to get giga mogged hard son!

You guys should give it a rest and move on. At the end of the days we're all relegated to the basement of society.

Grannies, lots of grannies:

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

I bet he's an incel as well.
JFL he has a white wife( she's a scientist too I think ) and two kids(both girls). He's probably one of the top 100 smartest man alive right now.

JFL he has a white wife( she's a scientist too I think ) and two kids(both girls). He's probably one of the top 100 smartest man alive right now.
It's because he's got clout.

Nobody cares about brown people. Everyday, the US kills brown kids, men and women but nobody is condemning it, nobody is rioting. People only care about you if you are black, white or yellow.
TRUTH

ok well are whites in arab countries in droves fucking it up? The point isn't that only whites have contributed to mankind, but it is that brown people are invading white nations with the pretense "you fucked our countries almost a century ago" which is completely false as these places benefitted immensely from European technology. Some still even using infrastructure built from those times again almost a century ago.

Middle Eastern people wouldn't be moving to white countries if the United States wasn't bombing them into oblivion 24/7.

Middle Eastern people wouldn't be moving to white countries if the United States wasn't bombing them into oblivion 24/7.
View attachment 268999
And who is the US? Jews.

Jews bombed these places for middle eastern people to come to europe and to perpetuate white genocide.

brown is half monkey half man

Race coping is the retarded, especially when you adopt the blackpilled mindset.

1. There is no use talking about the people of one race as much as the geography. Human achievement has always depended strongly on the environment which then alters genetics quite significantly. There was a reason why humans lived several millions years in Africa, didnt achieve much and then within a short time period after leaving Africa (roughly 60k years ago) were able to make significant progress while the Africans who remained there were stuck behind.

2.Taking credit for someone else's achievements is cucked. Newton was a genius and for sure advanced the sciences by several 100s of years. But that being said, a lot of what newton published wasnt his own works.

3. And yes, if a curry had died, we wouldnt have even read about it.

View attachment 268999
Used to think that but now I don't. These countries fail because their leaders hoard all the wealth, and when the masses get angry about be robbed, government guns them down, then civil war, then rebels call for foreign intervention.

Also the middle east is running out of water
We are too weak.
u outnumber them 15:1

Last edited:
Jews bombed these places for middle eastern people to come to europe and to perpetuate white genocide.
Idk why anyone takes anything this guy says seriously. He's 100% trolling

ur people need to invade israel
They tried. Like half the middle East and Egypt tried and still somehow lost. I don't understand the six day war

What about the whole refugees welcome crowd?

Westerners they take away everything best from other societies and pride themselves that they have founded it by themselves.
Everything good about Western philosophy came after they started studying Indian philosophy is by indic studies. Do they give credit to Indians for that noo.

American hip hop dance devired from the dancing styles of African Americans and do they give credit for that noo.

They claim that they have found cure for diseases and made life better. In a material sense yes ,their method of after experimenting and torturing hundred of animals they come to Making one medicine.
But have they reduced suffering in general. Noo.

List can go on and on.

No wonder their women have turned into degenerates. It's karma . In coming decades Europe will be rampaged by men from middle East. West might have brought technological advancements but for atrocities they have done to native cultures . They deserve this. They are the cancer of human race. And the chemotherapy will be given by the middle easterners

Race coping is the retarded, especially when you adopt the blackpilled mindset.

1. There is no use talking about the people of one race as much as the geography. Human achievement has always depended strongly on the environment which then alters genetics quite significantly. There was a reason why humans lived several millions years in Africa, didnt achieve much and then within a short time period after leaving Africa (roughly 60k years ago) were able to make significant progress while the Africans who remained there were stuck behind.

2.Taking credit for someone else's achievements is cucked. Newton was a genius and for sure advanced the sciences by several 100s of years. But that being said, a lot of what newton published wasnt his own works.

3. And yes, if a curry had died, we wouldnt have even read about it.

Race coping is pretty much the only way white incels can cope.

TBH TBH TBH TBH TBH Minorities already are too priviledged in white countries

Boohoo europeans conquested me :(

Ok bro, go back to using non european technology then AKA shitting in huts.

Europeans made India India, without it there would be more loss of life and wealth through princely wars between the different states of India. We'd still see the Maratha Mughal wars lasting to this day lmao. Also don't get me started on, you know, the whole technology thing.
Europeans destroyed bharath and left some remains called India. Technology ? Yeah sure. Talking as if there came as professors to teach engineer.
Wow, they're wearing clothes, and are driving automobiles. Oh, is that a tall building I see? Electricity? All things gone for such a small town if europeans had never came there. (Only the capital would have this kind of infrastructure and technology if that, and no backwater city would.
So benevolent white man can you pls share mom also so that I can escape from my inceldom.

Last edited:
Japan was colonized in the sense that ...

By "colony" I mean a country X politically taking over a country Y, destroying the native economy completely, collecting taxes from Y and sending all money to X. For example:

Taking over the political power, all local farmlands, completely destroying the local agriculture, forcing the peasants to plant indigo/tea/jute/rubber etc., exporting them without paying anything to the natives (not even taxes) and thus destroying the local economy completely, causing famines etc.

I just gave two examples, if I bring all such examples, I will need an entire incels.co server.

Japan never had this kind of problem.

it was heavily influenced and economically controlled by western powers until its resurgence in the Meji restoration.

I mean Japan never let cracknogs assume literal political power in the country. But treaty cucked Japan big time, also the earth quake after that. Also the treaty opened Japan for mutual trade, not for colonization. Japan also got benefited in the later time.

I was talking about the time during the Edo period. No they didn't let cracknogs enter and roam around their country until Meiji period. The rest of the points I agree. But Japan was never "politically" colonized.

Europe was not a shit hole,

I was talking about time prior to colonization, before 16th century.

however it was being strangled in the spice trade by the ottoman empire for heavy tariffs, which prompted Portugese explorers to try to find other easier less expensive ways to get spice. Ironically, Muslims started the european conquest of the entire world.

This is true. Muslim empire started European exploration, they also helped technically.

Last edited:
By "colony" I mean a country X politically taking over a country Y, destroying the native economy completely, collecting taxes from Y and sending all money to X. For example:

Taking over the political power, all local farmlands, completely destroying the local agriculture, forcing the peasants to plant indigo/tea/jute/rubber etc., exporting them without paying anything to the natives (not even taxes) and thus destroying the local economy completely, causing famines etc.

I just gave two examples, if I bring all such examples, I will need an entire incels.co server.
Yes, Europeans treated the africans poorly...By western standards. You realize this was happening before the europeans arrived right? More people in the Congo would be dead today by famine, war, disease, and a lack of technology than if Leopold the 2nd hadn't have taken it over. People use this analogy with the native americans all the time. If the europeans hadn't wiped the native americans, more people would have been lost in possible human births now not able to take place because the land of the americas wasn't colonized, meanwhile native america would stay at the same size. The population of native america compared to today America is 8x the amount, if not more.
Japan never had this kind of problem.
Yes they did. The Boshin war didn't happen for no reason, a big part was because of the opening of japan and the fact that the japanese were getting poor trade deals. It was not territorial colonization, but it was a complete monopoly and stranglehold on any trade resources, much like what the Europeans did to china. This stopped under the eventual meji restoration. You said it yourself that they got "cucked by treaties"
I mean Japan never let cracknogs assume literal political power in the country. But treaty cucked Japan big time, also the earth quake after that. Also the treaty opened Japan for mutual trade, not for colonization. Japan also got benefited in the later time.
They benefitted later, which is when japan became a colonial empire itself to try to fit with western standards. However in the time before the meji restoration and the opening of japan japan was briefly economically colonized.

I was talking about the time during the Edo period. No they didn't let cracknogs enter and roam around their country until Meiji period. The rest of the points I agree. But Japan was never "politically" colonized.
They let "cracknogs" in certain ports like Nagasaki and they also let portugese jesuits spread christianity which caused conflict.

I was talking about time prior to colonization, before 16th century.
Prior to colonization entirely Japan was an isolated shogunate that fell into chaos (Sengoku Jidai)

Curries would still be street-shitting apes without the British

Nobody cares about brown people. Everyday, the US kills brown kids, men and women but nobody is condemning it, nobody is rioting. People only care about you if you are black, white or yellow.
Keep in mind ethnics reproduce 6 times as fast as whites.

Curries would still be street-shitting apes without the British

We still are, so JFL if you think the british did anything to change that. They took most of our money/resources and left us to rot in this shithole.

We still are, so JFL if you think the british did anything to change that. They took most of our money/resources and left us to rot in this shithole.

I'll give you that. It is a festering shit factory that smells like flaming ass

Yeah, because people were rioting about the elderly white couple who were shot dead by a black man when visiting a cemetery. Or rioting when the young black dude with covid who was stuck in a nursing home started beating up the elderly white guy. Boo hoo, get over yourself, there is no race pill here. Black people getting killed by white people gets all the media coverage, while everything else is swept under the rug. Seems you already have the privilege.
I really only see the riotings and hashtags when its black people. Remember that guy that got shot in the hotel room that was begging for his life. Not a peep.

You either have to be black, a woman, lgbt or some group trump has attacked in the last 4 years to get any kind of national press.
And who is the US? Jews.

They'll identify as white when it's convenient to them, or they need to lecture their ((("fellow whites"))) about some SJW bullshit, but then when it's doesn't suit them, all of a sudden, they're (((not white))). It's real convenient, too, because then if they need to start some shit, like say, in the Middle East, they're able to sweep all the responsibility and blame onto other people.

Last edited:
boo hoo why don't people care about me in my nonbrown country???? If you're brown and want to be cared about, go back to your brown country.

Gonna be honest, most of my porn is thick black girls. THICK not fat, Thick by my standards. I want to make that clear.

Really? Are you black? Black foids are gross.

Really? Are you black? Black foids are gross.
Half the reason that's true is because they're overweight at insane rates, and that their obesity is more extreme that other foids. Skinny black foids can often compete with foids of other races, from a looks perspective.

Half the reason that's true is because they're overweight at insane rates, and that their obesity is more extreme that other foids. Skinny black foids can often compete with foids of other races, from a looks perspective.

No even thin black foids are ugly as fuck. Terrible hair. Foids must have old smooth hair.

boo hoo why don't people care about me in my nonbrown country???? If you're brown and want to be cared about, go back to your brown country.
I'm glad cumskin faggots like you are incels, jfl at not getting the point.
rice cel situation is improving everyday due to anime and K-pop cultural influence growth. while currycels and sandcels have nothing but street shitting and allah hukbar memes
High IQ.