Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel World of Warcraft destroyed an entire generation of men. It's time we fought back.

yeah man, yrel is where it's, need a blue space goat as a wife

heart-attack.jpg

hnnggggg
I want to lick her hooves

giphy.gif

beautiful glowing eyes too

i can't help it man, I have developed an attraction to fictional female alien races, a human female does nothing for me anymore, the only option you have as an incel is having a digital waifu

i can't help it man, I have developed an attraction to fictional female alien races, a human female does nothing for me anymore, the only option you have as an incel is having a digital waifu
lmao I guess I understand

Never played WoW and I will never probably.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE BLAME GAMES FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN LIFE CHAD CAN PLAY 12 HOURS A DAY OF VANILLA WOW FARMING SHITTY PEICES OF ROCK FROM ELEMENTALS IN BADLANDS AND STILL LIVE A FULFILLING LIFE EVEN IF HES ON NEETBUX (SOMEONE IM MY GUILD DID DAT IT WAS LEGIT USICIDE FUEL PLAYING WITH HIM EVEN THO HE WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I EVER MET ON GAMES)

Played something else but Saved my life here. sadly i wish there were more online games like that. just see shooting shit these days

Nah its genetics. Some chads debunked mouthbreating at lookism, they mouthbreathed a lot yet still developed maxilla and jaw.

is dat true? i always thought mouthbreathing wasnt as destructive as mike mew but it definitely has sum effect

By playing WoW all day for years and getting fatter and uglier, the game basically hamstrung an entire generation of young men from living life and an having normal life experiences. I propose we bring a class action lawsuit against Blizz for robbing us of our formative years.

Nobody forced anything down your throat you sperging loser. Plus WoW was a great way to escape shitty reality.

All those long, drawn out, routine days/weeks/months/years of grinding the same content over and over and over and over again could have been time spent getting in shape, staying healthy, getting relationships and sex, etc.

This is like the joke with the smoker and the non-smoker where the non-smoker tells the smoker that since he's been smoking for X years that means Y money which means he would've had a Ferrari with that money. Where's your Ferrari, non-smoker? Dumb fuck. Don't blame Blizz you're a fucking waste of carbohydrates. Learn some moderation. Or don't, we didn't yet put safety bars on absolutely everything so you can still choke on Kinder toys and play WoW until you die.

Nobody forced anything down your throat you sperging loser. Plus WoW was a great way to escape shitty reality.

This is like the joke with the smoker and the non-smoker where the non-smoker tells the smoker that since he's been smoking for X years that means Y money which means he would've had a Ferrari with that money. Where's your Ferrari, non-smoker? Dumb fuck. Don't blame Blizz you're a fucking waste of carbohydrates. Learn some moderation. Or don't, we didn't yet put safety bars on absolutely everything so you can still choke on Kinder toys and play WoW until you die.
calm the fuck down

By playing WoW all day for years and getting fatter and uglier, the game basically hamstrung an entire generation of young men from living life and an having normal life experiences. I propose we bring a class action lawsuit against Blizz for robbing us of our formative years.

All those long, drawn out, routine days/weeks/months/years of grinding the same content over and over and over and over again could have been time spent getting in shape, staying healthy, getting relationships and sex, etc. Our entire teen/young adult lives are the same handful of endgame instances, played tens of thousands of times. Blizz stole our lives from us and now we stink like poop and are too fat and riddled with acne to get laid.

We will never know what it is like to be a strapping teenager fucking that sweet, tight, firm teenage pussy and enjoying all those young, hard teenage bodies (all legally, since we would have been of an age.) We will never know what it is like even for a grown woman to want our dicks either, since we are now so undesirable, thanks to WoW ruining us for all time. It's time we saved what little dignity we have left and sued the shit out of Blizzard.

I think that's not completely true. If you hadn't played WoW, you would have probably found another unhealthy way to escape reality. I admit WoW made the situation probably worse because it's so addictive, but you probably wouldn't have been a happy social butterfly if you wouldn't have played it either

Nobody forced anything down your throat you sperging loser.
Dumb fuck.
you're a fucking waste of carbohydrates.

holy shit, why are some incels so mean and aggressive? At least we incels have to treat each other nicely and show empathy if the world treats us like shit

All those long, drawn out, routine days/weeks/months/years of grinding the same content over and over and over and over again could have been time spent getting in shape, staying healthy, getting relationships and sex, etc. Our entire teen/young adult lives are the same handful of endgame instances, played tens of thousands of times. Blizz stole our lives from us and now we stink like poop and are too fat and riddled with acne to get laid.

We will never know what it is like to be a strapping teenager fucking that sweet, tight, firm teenage pussy and enjoying all those young, hard teenage bodies (all legally, since we would have been of an age.) We will never know what it is like even for a grown woman to want our dicks either, since we are now so undesirable, thanks to WoW ruining us for all time. It's time we saved what little dignity we have left and sued the shit out of Blizzard.
Isn’t wow a dead game? Personally I never played it.

Also you’re confusing cause and effect. People play WoW because they are lonely outcasts not so much the other way around.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE BLAME GAMES FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN LIFE CHAD CAN PLAY 12 HOURS A DAY OF VANILLA WOW FARMING SHITTY PEICES OF ROCK FROM ELEMENTALS IN BADLANDS AND STILL LIVE A FULFILLING LIFE EVEN IF HES ON NEETBUX (SOMEONE IM MY GUILD DID DAT IT WAS LEGIT USICIDE FUEL PLAYING WITH HIM EVEN THO HE WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I EVER MET ON GAMES)

I never played WOW nor any of those really mainstream "you gotta play this" type of franchises. I fell of video games when I was like 12-13 and if anything, I was more casual. Nowadays, I'm so behind on what goes on in the gaming world, that I couldn't give much of a fuck tbh.

Cause and effect mixed up. You didnt become loser cause u played WOW.
You played WOW cause u were loser andnhad nothing else to do anyways.
It wasnt a choice really.
THIS.

holy shit, why are some incels so mean and aggressive? At least we incels have to treat each other nicely and show empathy if the world treats us like shit

Because he's a retard. He thinks WoW makes you a loser, when in reality you already are one and WoW is just helping you cope and trudge along through life. And then he gets straight to the part where he wants us to sue Blizz because of that. How do you want me to respond, pat him on the head and say "Bravo little spergie"? Dude, there are fat slobs who got girlfriends because of WoW. If anything, WoW has enabled some sort of socializing even if you're a complete social nitwit.

Because he's a retard. He thinks WoW makes you a loser, when in reality you already are one and WoW is just helping you cope and trudge along through life. And then he gets straight to the part where he wants it banned and stuff. How do you want me to respond, pat him on the head and say "Bravo little spergie"? Dude, there are fat slobs who got girlfriends because of WoW. If anything, WoW has enabled some sort of socializing even if you're a complete social nitwit.
calm the fuck down boyo, i didnt even fucking play wow, this was a post to all incels out there who may have been affected by this "phenomenon"/

calm the fuck down boyo, i didnt even fucking play wow, this was a post to all incels out there who may have been affected by this "phenomenon"/

WoW has, for the most part, been a very big positive thing in my life. I was very, very bad at interacting in real life and WoW helped that a lot. If you didn't even play WoW then you just took a pre-cooked idea that frustrated obsolete parents have about vidya being bad for you and ran along with it. We could've had this discussion in a more civilized manner if you asked a question and launched it out there instead of going for the big guns from the original post. Talk shit about games with no solid arguments and I'm going ogre on your ass. Ogre.

WoW has, for the most part, been a very big positive thing in my life. I was very, very bad at interacting in real life and WoW helped that a lot. If you didn't even play WoW then you just took a pre-cooked idea that frustrated obsolete parents have about vidya being bad for you and ran along with it. We could've had this discussion in a more civilized manner if you asked a question and launched it out there instead of going for the big guns from the original post. Talk shit about games with no solid arguments and I'm going ogre on your ass. Ogre.
u need to take a chill pill tho

Because he's a retard. He thinks WoW makes you a loser, when in reality you already are one and WoW is just helping you cope and trudge along through life. And then he gets straight to the part where he wants us to sue Blizz because of that. How do you want me to respond, pat him on the head and say "Bravo little spergie"? Dude, there are fat slobs who got girlfriends because of WoW. If anything, WoW has enabled some sort of socializing even if you're a complete social nitwit.
Yeah but you don't have to insult him that badly if you disagree with his post

To be honest, it's not just WOW or video games in general. Almost all my hobbies that came and went up until now are somewhat obscure or just considered "culturally relevant" since no one in real life really talks or thinks about them. If anything, I'm a loser and very much like loser-esque topics/interests that the average Joe would laugh at. Everything I like or liked at one point or another was all for COPE. Nuff said.

To be honest, it's not just WOW or video games in general. Almost all my hobbies that came and went up until now are somewhat obscure or just considered "culturally relevant" since no one in real life really talks or thinks about them. If anything, I'm a loser and very much like loser-esque topics/interests that the average Joe would laugh at. Everything I like or liked at one point or another was all for COPE. Nuff said.
its over

JFL if you think we have any power. Chad controls the flow of history

Stop playing the mediocre overpriced piece of shit MMO for facebook normalfags and switch over to something much better. Even the reddit-infested GW2 is way better than that retarded shit.

WoW didn't make men unattractive, unattractiveness made men play WoW.

Your T levels already begin to show in childhood (aggressiveness, height, shoulder width, deepness of voice). The Chad/Incel dynamic is already built by age 12 or so. Guys who lose out naturally filter into anti-social activities such as WoW because they've already been forced out.

I have 17,000 hours of playtime on WoW. There's 8,760 hours in a year. Literally 2 years of my life wasted on nothing but WoW. Since you can't actually play 24/7(sleep, work, etc.), it was more like a decade of my life thrown in the trash.

No, being asocial + ugly destroyed me and those guys.

I want to lick her hooves

giphy.gif

beautiful glowing eyes too

That's pretty fucking pathetic and i am into anime girls myself. LOL :feelskek:

Still fucking pathetic none the less. People laugh at us for things like these. Remember that

Last edited:
Wow is a great cope tbh, ive played it to cope my inceldom.

My time was a little before WoW, but I'd be lying if the addiction to my hobbies didn't factor into my inceldom somehow. Sometimes I think about living a life where I have friends and go out and do things, but then I think "But when would I do that nerd thing that I like?"

WoW blew up enormously at some point so a lot of WoW players are normalfags who fuck

incels play obscure old games and do other shit that isn't a world phenomenon

I will come back when they open the vanilla servers.

lol also did the same as wow

U piece of fucking shit the entire reason we played wow was because we already are socially akward unattractive poor if we were born like dirt bag chad we would play with the pussy and bob of young foids
Low iq thread. i didnt become incel due to playing wow, i played wow because i am a fucking incel
Superior iq this is what the normies cuck dont understand

It was lifefuel for millions of incels who needed to cope with their shitty lives

World of Warcraft is more real then Real World(Scam)

Talking about WOW did you guys know that Elliot Rodger used to playthat too?

They would still be incel. Also lots of normies with gfs play wow