Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working out doesn't work for Trucels

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
JP0uA5V.jpg

I'm now going to continue gymcelling for health porpuses, to become a Chad you must have good bone structure beforehand, it's a prerequisite. This picture honestly pissed me off, if you have shitty bones structure, sorry but you are most likely going to still be incel.

btw the guy in the pic mogs me, both his before and after do.

How is this guy a truecel? He’s like a 4 when fat and a 6 muscled.

Literally my bulking transformation in a nutshell, w/o the 6-pack though.

His face is hideous on his body.

Chad does it effortlessly.
6XVaj0c.jpg

The funny thing is that if you're Chad, you've already got a good frame and testosterone. So you won't even NEED to put in that much effort at the gym. Meanwhile, Ugly McFuckface works his ass off for years only to be able to date a fatty.

I understand that life is unfair but women make it much worse than it needs to be.

Lifting is inconsistent with Black Pill ideology. We accept that it is over and there is no point self-improving as we are fundamentally undesirable. If you lift for yourself, fine. FHOs will still want Chad, which is something we can never be.