Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working in customer service confirmed some of my beliefs

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
1. Americans are fucking stupid and cannot comprehend something that shows up on their screen, therefore they prefer to call us and waste their time, not mine, since I am paid to sit with my fat ass on this chair and talk to these idiots.

2. Xenophobia is an essential characteristic in an American's life.

3. I start to hate humanity as a whole, I despise everybody and everyone is barking through my headsets when I am doing my right job.

4. Fuck america.

The only people I'm talking to are americans, I don't have friends.

1. Americans are fucking stupid and cannot comprehend something that shows up on their screen, therefore they prefer to call us and waste their time, not mine, since I am paid to sit with my fat ass on this chair and talk to these idiots.
I mean obviously the only people who are going to call you are the old fucks that don't know what they are doing (assuming you're doing some IT shit)
4. Fuck america.
this:yes:

I mean i'm not even an england speaker and i'm already hating the americans, i think it's common sense to hate on americans at this point. Every degenerate and wrong thing comes from there after all :feelsUgh:

Customer service sucks. I was honestly shocked that so many people call in to scream on the phone. It was almost every single person. Just hang up on them and ruin their accounts if you can.

my experience as working remote customer service is

gringos (whites) believe theyre superior but would try to be "nice"
negroidz and specially sheboonz are fucking annoying and entitled bc of the BLM shit
latinoz are fucking idiotz and annoying as well but a lot are humble

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back