Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Working in a mostly women's environment with a female boss

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
So I used to work in a low end Club where women go in skimpy outfits and shake their chest for sheckles from cel guys. Believe me I hated working there, most women there didn't even know I existed and I was afraid of even talking to them since women in their 20's would do anything these days to get cels in trouble. Like you see on the news about them lying in HS and having men arrested. Most times I interacted with them they had an annoyed look on their face or would just look like they've seen a ghost. Or if I used the employee elevator with them they would literally run a bit to get away from me when the door's opened. People say i'm a volcel for being 6 feet yet these normie women using push up bras would not even look at me twice. Next, I had my foid boss who was 30 (a few years older than me) and she was telling me her backstory to get buddy with me or something idk. She was saying "I dropped out of school and my father told me to get a job or he'd kick me out so I get a job blah blah blah that's how I ended up being your boss and working 12 hours a day while taking care of my son" while throwing in a few fucks and curses. She was a redhead librarian looking woman and she was especially annoying always saying I wasn't doing things right while doing exaggerating hand gestures while putting me in charge of her job sometimes. I quit for a better club now still I couldn't imagine being an old blackcel like some dude I talked to and having to hear these foids gossiping or even having a foid tell me what to do for 15 years.

Side note: Also guys I think we should all go DBDRmaxxing and record our thoughts since that actual volcel shouldn't get some cash for his fake stories especially since he dealt with a similar situation like mine (but kek he deleted it when people called his inconsistency out).

Last edited:
Mogs me for getting to be around so many hot foids in their underwear.

The mental strain is not worth it.

They're usually parasitic in workplaces.

Mogs me for getting to be around so many hot foids in their underwear.
The pay was bad though if i'm being honest, 33k USD a year while having music ear rope you and seeing drunk bald cels literally say "Where's the chicks? I don't want to see you". I might just Military Max at this point, if I get annoyed enough of this bouncer career. Ironically i'm DBDR's age so I still have time.

Last edited:
I’d attempt to get a different job if I were u. I’m talking from experience I worked at an all girl store for 4 years (high school -college) if u are truly ugly they will remind u of that fact, Foids can’t help themselves. I remember my manager constantly calling me gross and disgusting for no fucking reason multiple times a week. Roasties r soulless cunts…

if they aren’t paying u good just leave.
Unless u want to be blackpilled daily

I’d attempt to get a different job if I were u. I’m talking from experience I worked at an all girl store for 4 years (high school -college) if u are truly ugly they will remind u of that fact, Foids can’t help themselves. I remember my manager constantly calling me gross and disgusting for no fucking reason multiple times a week. Roasties r soulless cunts…

if they aren’t paying u good just leave.
Unless u want to be blackpilled daily
Pure truth, i'm in a much more well paid position even if I get cash mogged by Chad models or the 5% of STEMmaxxers.

Working with foids, even in an environment where they’re not the majority, has been the most isolating experience of my life. You think you know how different the average woman’s life is from that of an average man, but the more you talk to them the more you realize how different you are from them

We and foids happen to be bipeds who exist on the same planet, that’s where all our similarities begin and end