Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working at a law firm which specializes for visas and marriage registration for white expats is suicide fuel

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Daily I have to see old whiye dudes wiyh their younger noodlewhores for getting married or getting visas. Iyd really a pain to see how easy white men have it while I am slaving 8 to 6 everywhere for nothing

Thailand is basically cuck central

quit and work at mcdonalds. shittier job but at least the customers are just as lowlife. half kidding

My condolences

Where's my White Privelege?
My neighborhood is full of Orientals. Where's my Geisha?

Are you a lawyer? I’m in law school and currently do pro bono in family court. It’s brutal learning of all these divorce stories.

Are you a lawyer? I’m in law school and currently do pro bono in family court. It’s brutal learning of all these divorce stories.
I am not a lawyer. I am an admin manager but associated with a law firm. Divorces are life fuel for me

I hate goddamn noodle whores. They hated me before I hated them :cryfeels:

Asian foids are white supremacists ngl

I can't believe those SEA guy's let their women marry white guys in masses.

I can't believe those SEA guy's let their women marry white guys in masses.
they are the most cucked men in history. willingly letting their daughters be sold to foreigners

Make some posts buddy boyo, share those stories.

Sounds like a shitty job, how many jews? Just a curiosity. 10 hour work days kill any motivation to do anything after work.

Just what the world needs, more muttcels

Go to any airport and see who is waiting for Bangkok flights. Full of old white men with their slim SEA foids and mixed ugly kids.

Daily I have to see old whiye dudes wiyh their younger noodlewhores for getting married or getting visas. Iyd really a pain to see how easy white men have it while I am slaving 8 to 6 everywhere for nothing
Sorry, man. Tourism ruined Thailand.

Sounds like a shitty job, how many jews? Just a curiosity. 10 hour work days kill any motivation to do anything after work.
True company partly owned by ((()))

Sounds brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back