Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Working at a hospital is major suifuel

genetic-error

genetic-error

Recruit
★★★★
I’m a transporter at my local hospital and it’s depressing as fuck. I’m 5’8 and balding hard at 21, I hate being reminded of what I can’t have.

Every other woman there is hot and I just wanna stick my peepee in them.

I’m a transporter at my local hospital and it’s depressing as fuck. I’m 5’8 and balding hard at 21, I hate being reminded of what I can’t have.

I thought most people at hospitals were old and sick

almost everything is suifuel when you're ugly

What does your job consist of

I thought most people at hospitals were old and sick
I mean the workers, but there have been some hot patients as well. When I take a patient from the ER up to their room, I get to lift up their shirt and remove their telemetry, 99% of the time it’s grandma boobs, but I’ve had like 3 hot chicks.

What does your job consist of
Moving patients from their room to test rooms (CT, MRI, X-RAY) sometimes I’ll discharge patients or admit them.

I wish I made more than $13.50 an hour.

Moving patients from their room to test rooms (CT, MRI, X-RAY) sometimes I’ll discharge patients or admit them.
I thought by transport you meant driving.
Hospital wages are brutal if you aren’t a doctor or tech. EMTs get paid about the same as you :feelsclown:

I thought by transport you meant driving.

Hospital wages are brutal if you aren’t a doctor or tech. EMTs get paid about the same as you :feelsclown:
I fucking hate the doctors there. For the first few months I’d say hello to them in the hallways or in the elevator, but I quickly learned that they don’t view me as human and won’t even say hello back.

$13.50? That's robbery. I make $18/hr stacking cans on shelves at night.

you work at a hospital, meaning you have the kikecine shot, which means anything you have to say is invalid and not worth listening to

I have a lot of doctors in my family and they are very very social hierarchy obsessed. Forgot a patient transporter - many won't even say hello to a tech. On the other hand I've met the CEO of the eye institute at my local hospital and he says hello to custodians.
I wanna hold down all of the doctors and fart on them

That would be hilarious. Doubly so if you are fat. Doctors I know really hate people who are poor and/or fat. (On the other hand, doctors turn into complete cucks towards rich patients - even if they don't pay more/have better insurance - just the fact that they are rich makes them higher social status and liked by doctors).
250lbs of incel

i done security guard at hospital before/during covid. it was dope as fuck.
about the goodlooking nurses you're right it was depressing to see those... i remember i had crush on one doctor she looked like the girl who rejected me in past normie days so my Stockholm syndrom made me depressed

it was dope job cuz i liked to see fights, get tipped for carrying niggas, chill with dudes but it all ceased cuz drug abuse couldn't let me handle the 12am -8 am shift (my brain made me do 2× of my shifts which made me snap, punch mates and get fired)

tldr, you have to live it.

i done security guard at hospital before/during covid. it was dope as fuck.
about the goodlooking nurses you're right it was depressing to see those... i remember i had crush on one doctor she looked like the girl who rejected me in past normie days so my Stockholm syndrom made me depressed

it was dope job cuz i liked to see fights, get tipped for carrying niggas, chill with dudes but it all ceased cuz drug abuse couldn't let me handle the 12am -8 am shift (my brain made me do 2× of my shifts which made me snap, punch mates and get fired)

tldr, you have to live it.
You seem chill, weird hours btw