Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Working as an unmotivated/depressed incel is insane, and will make you hate the idea of working.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i was looking online about jobs, possibly getting into a trade, and ranting about my job a bit

i got told the typical stuff. "you are lazy", "nobody is given a silver spoon and a free ride", "you expect everything to come to you, you have to earn it" etc. etc.

was told to look at trades if i wanted a job that made good money, okay, i took a look

5. fucking. years. to become a fully trained electrician in canada. what the FUCK? i'll be about 30 by that time. and just getting a "real job" by that point. fuck off

no wonder there is a skilled labor shortage when becoming an electrician takes as long as becoming a doctor.

anyways, my point? i am expected to work for near minimum wage 5 years "training" to finally get a job that pays decent, and if i question this at all i am called lazy, a loser, and a bum who just wants everything handed to me.

gee... what a terrible thing to be... but that description does sound familiar.. THATS BECAUSE THAT DESCRIBES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FOID

but they get a pass because they are foids. they have NPC husbands who did the training to get these high paying jobs to give 80% of what they make to a bitch whore wife and turns around and demeans other men for being lazy. holy fuck man. as an incel who realizes this how can you have motivation to work let alone do job training/higher education?

such a fucking joke of a world man

they are kinda right tho.

u cant just instantly become a good electricial getting paid the same amount as expert electricians

u have to put in time.

but u could probably speed things up if you study it in your own time and get certifications etc..

KEK this nigga lives in Canada :lul: I heard everything is so costly in Canada, no wonder why you suffer so much there under the Trudeau nigger :feelskek:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=WP-ktk7Tt6w&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2F&feature=emb_title

yes canada is fucked i would move out in a heartbeat if i had money

they are kinda right tho.

u cant just instantly become a good electricial getting paid the same amount as expert electricians

u have to put in time.

but u could probably speed things up if you study it in your own time and get certifications etc..
you can't speed it up, 5 years of training is required by the government to be eligible to take a government test to become a licensed electrician.

if it was 2-3 years i wouldn't have a problem. but 5 years is fucking insane. and no they aren't right, they are hypocritical. if what they said had any truth to it they wouldn't date a "stay at home mom" whore wife and fund her, but instead they do.

it's selective bias to self reinforce their "work hard" attitude that justifies being a slave to a system where you are treated like shit meanwhile you have people who do absolutely nothing and do get everything handed to them.

you can't speed it up, 5 years of training is required by the government to be eligible to take a government test to become a licensed electrician.

if it was 2-3 years i wouldn't have a problem. but 5 years is fucking insane. and no they aren't right, they are hypocritical. if what they said had any truth to it they wouldn't date a "stay at home mom" whore wife and fund her, but instead they do.

it's selective bias to self reinforce their "work hard" attitude that justifies being a slave to a system where you are treated like shit meanwhile you have people who do absolutely nothing and do get everything handed to them.
tbf 5 years is still normal. your meant to train from like 18 to 23. that would be fair

only reason u have a problem is cos ur starting late

but yes its suifuel i understand ur feeling.

tbf 5 years is still normal. your meant to train from like 18 to 23. that would be fair

only reason u have a problem is cos ur starting late

but yes its suifuel i understand ur feeling.
NPCs have no issue doing it, but as someone who realizes all the BS in the world it's absurd to me

Any other trades you could train in that takes less time?

I concur i'm basically glorified electrician for most part of work and whatever i got to learn about it in my first year of enginiggering (which has many common subjects among all related branches, subbranches etc) is sufficient for my line of work
maximum 1.5 years worth of learning both theoretical and practical is damn sufficient for electrician work - rest is just scamming

but they get a pass because they are foids.
In Germany only pretty women work as medical assistants.
Handsome men work in some office.
over for ugly people.
no money for incels and no money no food so incels die out...over

Yeah I looked into trades 5years ago and I discovered the same thing. Basically they expect you to be a slave for them until they grace you with a job. Engineering is even worse because they expect you to have this experience straight out of school, which can only happen if you got a lot of internships and did many side projects throughout your school years which very tough because engineering workload is very brutal. Oh and they also except you to have a good GPA. Basically this economy doesn't work for ordinary people anymore. It only works for the super high IQ autists who have the financial backing from their parents to stay in school till they're done with their pHds in their early 30s.

Truckdriver brotha, 10 months where I live, not particularly difficult, I came in with zero experience except forking before and despite being a slow learner I managed to graduate, money is good, you will get hemorrhoids, you will work sometimes 6 days a week, the boss will hound you for OT but it's great for anti social truecels.

I got an eye disease so can't do commercial driving and a bunch of other things now but I wholeheartedly recommend it to all aimless truecels, second best job is forking weekend nights in 12 hour shifts, good pay, simple and you get 4 1/2 days off every week it's what I do these days..

Truckdriver brotha, 10 months where I live, not particularly difficult, I came in with zero experience except forking before and despite being a slow learner I managed to graduate, money is good, you will get hemorrhoids, you will work sometimes 6 days a week, the boss will hound you for OT but it's great for anti social truecels.

I got an eye disease so can't do commercial driving and a bunch of other things now but I wholeheartedly recommend it to all aimless truecels, second best job is forking weekend nights in 12 hour shifts, good pay, simple and you get 4 1/2 days off every week it's what I do these days..
If I weren't a NEET, I'd alternate between trucking and vagabond travelling :feelscomfy:

There are many autists who do trucking, and it was the only job I ever idealized as a kid, JFL

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Truckers/comments/yepx98/serious_are_there_a_high_number_of_autistic/

Even getting into skilled trades at 20 is useless you're better off quitting school as soon as possible to pursue worthwhile trade

Imagine not being NEET

how much do you make in those 2 days

how much do you make in those 2 days
3 days, fri - sun 36 hours, I make about 30 euro (apx from local currency) hour less then when I drove truck, not sure what it's called in english but I had many stops on my route, I earn enough to live upper middleclass in my shitty small apartment, and by 2025 autumn I will be able to afford a small house if I keep it up (2.5 room with some small acres and a garage I estimate)

3 days, fri - sun 36 hours, I make about 30 euro (apx from local currency) hour less then when I drove truck, not sure what it's called in english but I had many stops on my route, I earn enough to live upper middleclass in my shitty small apartment, and by 2025 autumn I will be able to afford a small house if I keep it up (2.5 room with some small acres and a garage I estimate)
interesting
good for you

interesting
good for you
You can do it, forking cert takes one day max two, costs 250 euro apx, and everyone is hiring, perfect subyuman filth job.

to finally get a job that pays decent
And here's the kicker, it's not certain you get a job that pays decent even if you go through all this shit. Maybe you won't even get a job at all because now that field is already full of people again.

Fact is, it's completely and utterly fucked and i despise people that pretend like it isn't. It will only get worse.

i was looking online about jobs, possibly getting into a trade, and ranting about my job a bit

i got told the typical stuff. "you are lazy", "nobody is given a silver spoon and a free ride", "you expect everything to come to you, you have to earn it" etc. etc.

was told to look at trades if i wanted a job that made good money, okay, i took a look

5. fucking. years. to become a fully trained electrician in canada. what the FUCK? i'll be about 30 by that time. and just getting a "real job" by that point. fuck off

no wonder there is a skilled labor shortage when becoming an electrician takes as long as becoming a doctor.

anyways, my point? i am expected to work for near minimum wage 5 years "training" to finally get a job that pays decent, and if i question this at all i am called lazy, a loser, and a bum who just wants everything handed to me.

gee... what a terrible thing to be... but that description does sound familiar.. THATS BECAUSE THAT DESCRIBES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FOID

but they get a pass because they are foids. they have NPC husbands who did the training to get these high paying jobs to give 80% of what they make to a bitch whore wife and turns around and demeans other men for being lazy. holy fuck man. as an incel who realizes this how can you have motivation to work let alone do job training/higher education?

Based, working as a young man in the “modern western economy” is hell on earth. I have written about this very thing before, it’s horrible. It’s almost so horrible that participating in this system is barely better than homelessness. That’s where we’re at.

Yet Soylent retards like Pinker will go on and on about how it’s the best time to be alive in human history. It takes a very special kind of “out of touch” and looking at the wrong metrics to be that delusional.

People are biased against man , and never Compare their Shit to Woman .

She Shits on a Guys face for Money ? Cool " you go Girl "

Your a lazy fuck , bunch of Guys around to Safe her "

Shes Fat ? Oh you got Body Positivity on your Side " Fat Woman are even fetishized while man arent , :feelsclown:

The Game Is rigged against ( Most ) Man . So Avoid being the Working Cockroach "

Yeah I looked into trades 5years ago and I discovered the same thing. Basically they expect you to be a slave for them until they grace you with a job. Engineering is even worse because they expect you to have this experience straight out of school, which can only happen if you got a lot of internships and did many side projects throughout your school years which very tough because engineering workload is very brutal. Oh and they also except you to have a good GPA. Basically this economy doesn't work for ordinary people anymore. It only works for the super high IQ autists who have the financial backing from their parents to stay in school till they're done with their pHds in their early 30s.
also i've looked into trades more

trades take 3-5 years to get past an apprenticeship where wages are 17 CAD/hour (god awful almost minimum wage) then if you want to make any more than 25 CAD/hour you need to be in a union. getting in a union requires you to either go to trades college for a few years or know somebody already in the union AND you need tons of work experience

not fucking worth it

Yet Soylent retards like Pinker will go on and on about how it’s the best time to be alive in human history. It takes a very special kind of “out of touch” and looking at the wrong metrics to be that delusional.
It is the best time to be alive in history but only for a select few who can actually take advantage of it

People are biased against man , and never Compare their Shit to Woman .

She Shits on a Guys face for Money ? Cool " you go Girl "

Your a lazy fuck , bunch of Guys around to Safe her "

Shes Fat ? Oh you got Body Positivity on your Side " Fat Woman are even fetishized while man arent , :feelsclown:

The Game Is rigged against ( Most ) Man . So Avoid being the Working Cockroach "
There’s so much resistance put up to statements like this from normies and the mainstream but honestly this is what I see effectively every day.

work just to barely survive thats the state of the world now

if you are a workcel and a incel just pray for a early death.

trades are a gigantic fucking meme. get paid okay after 4 or 5 fucking years to do 100x the work in a day that people that make 3 times as much as you to sit at a pc or jerk off at business meetings do in a year

Last edited:
when you see incels working a job with bum pay, you wonder how the fuck do they keep doing it? getting up every fucking day for all those years and they never get laid. holy fuck i dont get it :dafuckfeels:

Based, working as a young man in the “modern western economy” is hell on earth. I have written about this very thing before, it’s horrible. It’s almost so horrible that participating in this system is barely better than homelessness. That’s where we’re at.
I'd argue that homelessness is better so long as you do it right, and travel around. Vagabond it tbh

Opioids deal with the loneliness, and stims deal with the retardation

yep this world is a joke.