Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working as a waiter in Bangkok as a thaicel proves that racepill is the most brutal pill

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
everyday I serve people food just for 10 dollars a day :feelscry:

but the worst part of working in a restaurant is that I have to see Thai femoids and foreigners dating while I working my ricecelass off :feelsohgod: wtf is wrong with women in my country? Do they even care if all Thai males just died? :feelsrope:

They want you as far away from their pussy as possible (to be dead)

It's a caste system and you are neither female, wealthy, or chad so enjoy wagecucking, faggot. Not like you're going to rebel. Subchad males are literally bred to be slaves for sexhaving males and women. Better to rope.

I work in mall as securitynigger i can't count how many times i wanted to go er on those normal niggers

that is beyond brutal, im sorry brother.

everyday I serve people food just for 10 dollars a day :feelscry:

but the worst part of working in a restaurant is that I have to see Thai femoids and foreigners dating while I working my ricecelass off :feelsohgod: wtf is wrong with women in my country? Do they even care if all Thai males just died? :feelsrope:
Being an average man anywhere in East Asia is the most cucked possible existence in every feasible way. Endless studycucking, careercucking, social hierarchy cucking and also literally getting cuckolded

Poison their food (in Hitman 3)

Being an average man anywhere in East Asia is the most cucked possible existence in every feasible way. Endless studycucking, careercucking, social hierarchy cucking and also literally getting cuckolded
This
I work in mall as securitynigger i can't count how many times i wanted to go er on those normal niggers
Over for mallcopcels

I need to find a gf there

Poison their food (in Hitman 3)

Couldn't imagine being a Thai male wagie. I would just rope on the spot

atleast youre not filino male, their women are 10x more whores for white cock then thai ones