Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Worker Strike is Fucking Over my Families Business

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My family owns Metro, a Canadian supermarket. We've had to temporarily close numerous stores because workers are striking. They are already paid very high wages, Ontario minimum wage is insanely high, and they want more. The funny thing is many people who work there are just Chads and Stacies who want extra money so they can go on fuck trips, not workers with families. This is cutting deeply into our profits.

Boohoo rich kids family loses money.

I hope you have to work your ass off and slave for pennies one day. Imagine

I dont know how your threads get 50+ replies. I guess incels arent so smart anyway they like larp stories like reddit too. You should be banned for inventing useless stories everyday but mods dont care.

I need to find a new community
Good, please leave. I never wanted you here.

I always enjoyed your posts even when I disagreed or tried to rile you up but hearing you are rich means you will be added to ignore

Anyone surprised this nigga is a rich spoiled brat?

I doubt your family own Metro, that’s legit a multi-billion dollar company. They are literally the main supermarket/drugstores in the French speaking part of Canada and have like over 100,000 employees and own a bunch of other smaller business.

Last edited:
I always enjoyed your posts even when I disagreed or tried to rile you up but hearing you are rich means you will be added to ignore
I hope you have to work your ass off and slave for pennies one day. Imagine
Anyone surprised this nigga is a rich spoiled brat?
Boohoo rich kids family loses money.
He’s got to be lying, his family legit owns a multi-billion dollar company.

Lmao, your family doesn't own Metro you LARPing retard. "Cutting deeply into our profits" is the LARPiest statement I've never heard. "I know what'll make this believable, add a rant about le Chads and le Stacies at the end!" :feelskek:

Then why is your profile pic of a commie who would support the strike? You deserve it.

Mods, why do you continue to tolerate this retard?

Lmao, your family doesn't own Metro you LARPing retard. "Cutting deeply into our profits" is the LARPiest statement I've never heard. "I know what'll make this believable, add a rant about le Chads and le Stacies at the end!" :feelskek: