Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL worked with femoids for 10 years - only saw 2 (two) get pregnant in that time frame

U

uninstall

Banned
-
well, technically 3, but one was already pregnant when she came and quickly left

from my particular department, there are like 7 women (ofc changing on and off) not a single one of them had gotten pregnant

one that came was a single mom - she was also ugly as hell

THIS IS BEYOND DEPRESSING

THOSE WOMEN ARE/WERE IN THEIR PRIME CHILD BEARING AGE BUT BASICALLY TRADED MOTHERHOOD FOR THE MALL, CHASING CHAD

AND WORKING A MEANINGLESS JOB

FFS

I

FEEL DEPRESSED

FOR

THEM

It doesn't upset me too much that they weren't pregnant tbh. Foids are all terrible parents for the most part.

enjoy the migrants that will replace those unborn children

THIS IS BEYOND DEPRESSING

THOSE WOMEN ARE/WERE IN THEIR PRIME CHILD BEARING AGE BUT BASICALLY TRADED MOTHERHOOD FOR THE MALL, CHASING CHAD

AND WORKING A MEANINGLESS JOB

FFS

I

FEEL DEPRESSED

FOR

THEM
They love to make their quest to get dicked down and choked by chad sound like a high minded ethical choice, no time to have a kid when they're saving the world by watching netflix and being a camwhore

the main criteria for men to marry a woman and make a family with, is the ability of the woman to be a good mother

and that criteria is not applyable to a lof of women

so more and more women will be, as they say in China, "left lovers"

Probably aborted those babies tbh

Yes, bro.
And when they hit 35, vagina all dried up and lose, they suddenly realize it.

enjoy the migrants that will replace those unborn children
Sad but true.
Thank god I'll be dead when the western world falls.

Yes, bro.
And when they hit 35, vagina all dried up and lose, they suddenly realize it.

Sad but true.
Thank god I'll be dead when the western world falls.
I wanna witness the fall of western world if that would really happen tbh

Poor children.

Now that I've thought about it most people are terrible parents in general.

Were they mostly Caucasian? Caucasian women are becoming damn near infertile nowadays.

In my 3 years of autism school I had class with about 16 foids. One died and another 7 are pregnant. One highschool I went to after leaving autism school had a fucking daycare inside of it for students I shit you not.

Yep, couldnt agree more.
I'm starting to believe there should be some solution or alternative to people being raised by parents tbh.

I'm starting to believe there should be some solution or alternative to people being raised by parents tbh.
Just adopt sheniquantelle's mulatto children br0.