Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worked in open space office, 95% were femoids

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Basically for 5 days a month place starts to smell like fesikh fish, there was this alpha female, and periods of all other women synched to hers, (alpha female started smelling first)

During those five days a month the stench was horrendous I could feel it and had to go smoking every 30 mins, couldn't open the window or switch AC cause femoids immediately "muh cold muh COVID"

Every female at work starts synchronization to one femoid

Take the periodpill:foidSoy:

Were they all hot? Age?
Also you need to work harder Goyim and pay more ((((taxes)))))) make sure you are working overtime 9-midnight every day :feelsping:

Were they all hot? Age?
Also you need to work harder Goyim and pay more ((((taxes)))))) make sure you are working overtime 9-midnight every day :feelsping:
Roasties in their 20s and 30s
Divided into small herds, by lifestyle
I.e. tradlarps, obvious whores, fat and uglies but they smelled equally horrible during the period synch

Roasties in their 20s and 30s
Divided into small herds, by lifestyle
I.e. tradlarps, obvious whores, fat and uglies but they smelled equally horrible during the period synch
I work in an office with a few young whores I have boners and have to jerk off in the bathroom constantly :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back