Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting workcel

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
I started to work/help at the family restuarant at age of 13. It was every weekend from 1pm to 9pm and sometimes
even fridays after school hours. So basically from the beginning of my puberty i have worked the weekends and school on normal days,
i had no freedom/sparetime in my golden years and fell to inceldom due to no experience of hanging out on the weekends.
Anyone has some similar stories on how they fell to inceldom?

mostly spending time on the computer in my youth

Honestly, if thats true your parents fucked you up big time. Puberty is the most important time in your life and bonding friendships and relationships is easiest in that time because of school and hobbys. I hope for you that you had at least a good time working and making friends there because if not, you are pretty fucked and it is truly over, if it ever begun that is...

Honestly, if thats true your parents fucked you up big time. Puberty is the most important time in your life and bonding friendships and relationships is easiest in that time because of school and hobbys. I hope for you that you had at least a good time working and making friends there because if not, you are pretty fucked and it is truly over, if it ever begun that is...

thats middle eastern family for you, you talk about bonding friendships and relationships. i havnt even bonded with my parents, they can only think of work and how the children can support them as they age.

I started to work/help at the family restuarant at age of 13. It was every weekend from 1pm to 9pm and sometimes
even fridays after school hours. So basically from the beginning of my puberty i have worked the weekends and school on normal days,
i had no freedom/sparetime in my golden years and fell to inceldom due to no experience of hanging out on the weekends.

Yep my parents were janitors and made me frequently help them with their work the whole weekend, after school and any time I had free time starting around age 10. This is just one of the ways they screwed me over and I genuinely don't like them. Most ragefuel is when they would tell me they are making me do it to help me develop work ethic or when they would complain about be never doing anything/them never thanking me JFL assholes ruined my childhood.
thats middle eastern family for you, you talk about bonding friendships and relationships. i havnt even bonded with my parents, they can only think of work and how the children can support them as they age.

Yep immigrant parents are assholes and I want to bash their heads in. They try to virtue signal and tell everyone they are doing things to help you but in reality all they do is take.

Yep my parents were janitors and made me frequently help them with their work the whole weekend, after school and any time I had free time starting around age 10. This is just one of the ways they screwed me over and I genuinely don't like them. Most ragefuel is when they would tell me they are making me do it to help me develop work ethic or when they would complain about be never doing anything/them never thanking me JFL assholes ruined my childhood.
:feelscry: i thought i was alone thinking about how working as a child may ruin your life. but like you said they use the argument "develop work ethic"

:feelscry: i thought i was alone thinking about how working as a child may ruin your life. but like you said they use the argument "develop work ethic"

Lol stupid immigrants if anything they destroyed my work ethic. Sometimes I will feel motivated to do something and then I look back on my youth and I realize it was wasted helping those ungrateful retards and I just become to depressed to do anything. Funny how when I started a business and it was starting to become successful they sabotaged it and always stated asking me for money and just tried to drain me as much as possible. I'm trying to battle my negative feelings though and I'm trying to move forward with my business now and I won't let anyone hinder it moving forward. Once my business gets successful again and I'm making money I'll never give those retards shit and they can rot while they think of how they fucked up.

I had straight As in High-School and thought I was destined for success. Now, 3 years into college I am a CSCI major but couldn't get an internship for the summer. My partner for a spring CSCI class was a black female and she couldn't do any work. She even broke the github repository for our android app but somehow she got a computer science job using her connections with other chads and stacies. I was also rejected from a Grocery Store job I applied to and I can't find any good job opportunities near me for fast food, dishwashing, packing, etc. But wait. There's more. My grandma has brain cancer and is paying two black women $350 per day through an agency for care giving. All they do is sit around playing games and make sure she doesn't leave the house.I asked my parents if I could drive there on some days and do it for only $100 but there are complications which might prevent this. The darkies are both my age and one is in college. Thus, BLACK STACEY BITCHES ARE STEALING jobs provided by my own family.
Ye workcels shouldn't feel too bad about yourselves.You have it easy. If you were in my situation all you would ever do is sit around smoking pot (which is what I do as well).

I had straight As in High-School and thought I was destined for success. Now, 3 years into college I am a CSCI major but couldn't get an internship for the summer. My partner for a spring CSCI class was a black female and she couldn't do any work. She even broke the github repository for our android app but somehow she got a computer science job using her connections with other chads and stacies. I was also rejected from a Grocery Store job I applied to and I can't find any good job opportunities near me for fast food, dishwashing, packing, etc. But wait. There's more. My grandma has brain cancer and is paying two black women $350 per day through an agency for care giving. All they do is sit around playing games and make sure she doesn't leave the house.I asked my parents if I could drive there on some days and do it for only $100 but there are complications which might prevent this. The darkies are both my age and one is in college. Thus, BLACK STACEY BITCHES ARE STEALING jobs provided by my own family.
Ye workcels shouldn't feel too bad about yourselves.You have it easy. If you were in my situation all you would ever do is sit around smoking pot (which is what I do as well).
Turbo blackpill:
In old age, you will be abused by negresses in a retirement home and die alone and miserable

So basically from the beginning of my puberty i have worked the weekends and school on normal days,
I was a total dumbass because I didn't really know about real life until I was 20. I spent too many years playing, re-playing, and playing again, this damn Halo game. Then I got sucked into a job with long awful hours, and a one day weekend.

Sex? Yeah I've heard of it, but who's got the time for that if they've got a job and bills to pay?

Just like Elliot.
The saddest part is that I never played on Xbox Live because of shitty internet, so I had a small handful of LAN games but the rest was me playing the missions over and over and getting emotional because I had to leave Cortana behind :feelsrope:

The saddest part is that I never played on Xbox Live because of shitty internet, so I had a small handful of LAN games but the rest was me playing the missions over and over and getting emotional because I had to leave Cortana behind :feelsrope:

Cortana was hot but if halo was real I would just get fucked in the ass by hunters.

Cortana was hot but if halo was real I would just get fucked in the ass by hunters.
Apparently the Hunters are colonies of worms that work together in a suit of armour. I guess you could take the worms up your "chilli-hole", to use the armoury guy's choice of words.

I had to workcel but I didn't get paid for it so that is much worse then working or being out of working. I was basically slavecel.

You must be curry or ricecel? Those parents never cared about your wellbeing..your only function in life was as a guaranteed caretaker for them later in life. It never began nigga :lul::lul::lul:

You must be curry or ricecel? Those parents never cared about your wellbeing..your only function in life was as a guaranteed caretaker for them later in life. It never began nigga :lul::lul::lul:

Immigrant parents are cancer they use their children as slaves while claiming they're doing it to help them. They are the epitome of the phrase "The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

Rofl that is fucking ridiculous, if I were you I would revolt and just live off welfare til I can get a good CS job. No way in hell that you should attempt to become a retailcuck.