Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Work with Demons to Fuck your crush today and start the incel rebelion

S

Spirit

Banned
-
I want every single one of you to download this book for free. It has a 4.5 star rating on amazon.

The book will not work for everyone but I know it will work for a lot of you. Demon have many powers, but the ones we care about is to fuck stacy and destroy the cucks. If this works for even one of you I request that you ask the demon to increase my magickal abilities.

Here is a free copy: http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=8C8C1583037C9FBC7D0615A3506F9D09

Amazon reviews here: Amazon product ASIN B07122HYS3

Last edited:
You a larper or what?

I’ve already tried getting power for demons/satan. Didn’t work, because god isn’t real

Demons will demolish enemies, enrich bold ventures, satisfy material desires, and provide you with wisdom, charisma, healing and persuasive dignity.

Will channel all 72 demons to ER the entire planet :feelsokman:

How does this link work? I got redirected and pop ups out the ass
Nvm, I used the first mirror

Wouldnt touch with a 3 feet pole

I've been looking for some practical magickal books lately, hope that this won't disappoint. Do you have experiences to share perhaps?

I want every single one of you to download this book for free. It has a 4.5 star rating on amazon.

The book will not work for everyone but I know it will work for a lot of you. Demon have many powers, but the ones we care about is to fuck stacy and destroy the cucks. If this works for even one of you I request that you ask the demon to increase my magickal abilities.

Here is a free copy: http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=8C8C1583037C9FBC7D0615A3506F9D09

Just lol at religious cope keep buying into (((their))) lies

This book?

Gicacope, bro. This shit doesn't exist.

Fuck it, I'm extremely sceptical when it comes to shit like this, but I'll try reading the book.

Do not waste your money on this low IQ trash.

Just summon a demon bro

just become a demon bro

How does this link work? I got redirected and pop ups out the ass
Nvm, I used the first mirror
Click on the picture, then on the next page click "get".
++++
Oh. It's jew tainted shit.
Never mind.

Fucking cope.

Let's do a thought experiment for a second...

Suppose demons are real and dark magic is real. Then organizations like the Vatican are legit and they have task forces to fight against dark magic and demons. Or other people who worship demons would want to prevent other people from worshipping demons and gaining powers because it is a 0 sum game.

So the first thing they would do is spread misinformation through the internet. Meaning that shit you're reading is FAKE to keep you busy while they have the real shit!

Conclusion: Don't waste your time. LOL!

Might be legit. This guy who snagged my sister is a fat neckbeard but also happens to be part of some occult shit.
Don't forget the politicians at the top who constantly get away with molesting children either (no, I'm not advocating for doing this stupid IT dipshits).

I hope that's not true, I haven't started reading it yet.
I just scanned it for the Formula. Yup. Jew contact language in there. The demons might be real but the "ip address" is fake.

I just scanned it for the Formula. Yup. Jew contact language in there. The demons might be real but the "ip address" is fake.
They're probably chants to bring jews who died in the holocaust back reincarnated into different bodies. No thanks, I rather them stay dead.

They're probably chants to bring jews who died in the holocaust back reincarnated into different bodies. No thanks, I rather them stay dead.
Same. To bad it was a hoax.

sure ill try it i am a man whos got nothing to lose

Implying that the demons won't simply fuck your crush instead.

This person is a larper. None of us here use that ridiculous word " crush" when referring to foids we want to fuck. You're so stupid if you think we wouldn't notice you're an infiltrator.

I like how they had to state that its magick in the title, as if demons would be associated with anything else, are there "demons of technology"? :feelskek:

@Spirit - Waste of time, because summoning a demon is extremely insulting, imagine if a dog tried to command you, either way that demon is going to screw you over for having the gall of trying to command its power

I'll definitely look into the alchemy books though, that's more to do with time and effort within the human realm, there's no soul dealing involved unless you go in that route

I've always wondered if it was possible to create a love potion

I like how they had to state that its magick in the title, as if demons would be associated with anything else, are there "demons of technology"? :feelskek:
They're likely to be demons of hell for all we know.

This sucked btw. You want demon #12 and #15 and another onne around #45
The seduction is not even exclisuve, that's a common prayer theory Demons are gay

Brilliant book, didn't read. Thanks, OP

3748023.gif
3748023.gif
3748023.gif
3748023.gif
3748023.gif

Only foids believe in this garbage ,no such thing as demons.I seriously doubt if demons were actually able to be summoned someone would publish a book telling everyone how to do it.

I constantly hope for bad things to happen to my former crushes but only good things, no, great things happen to them.

I might get this book, I should probably try to at least attempt black magic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back