Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Words are cheap and mean nothing.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Normies virtue signal about subhumans having any value but if they really believed their own words then their acts would be different.
'It's OK to be a 40 y.o. kisseless virgin, bro :soy:' but why they avoid and don't want to be associated with losers? If you really respect someone, then you would invite them to your social circle and maybe even organize meeting with your sister/daughter.
'Teehee :foidSoy:, I would date 38 y.o. inexperienced kisseless ugly virgin if I had a chance. But I want to say that it's perfectly normal to be single and virgin.'
If you think that it's normal, then why you avoid such people and never want to be associated with them/introduce them to your social circle?

nah truth is more brutal, most foids ik directly say they WILL NOT DATE VIRGINS

Words are just complex grunts that soyciety gives meaning to. Also, the hypocrisy in 'inclusive' or 'kind' foids world views are absolutley hilarious.

Normies virtue signal about subhumans having any value but if they really believed their own words then their acts would be different.
'It's OK to be a 40 y.o. kisseless virgin, bro :soy:' but why they avoid and don't want to be associated with losers? If you really respect someone, then you would invite them to your social circle and maybe even organize meeting with your sister/daughter.
'Teehee :foidSoy:, I would date 38 y.o. inexperienced kisseless ugly virgin if I had a chance. But I want to say that it's perfectly normal to be single and virgin.'
If you think that it's normal, then why you avoid such people and never want to be associated with them/introduce them to your social circle?
Pinned in my telegram group