Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's unanimous choice in men has never been clearer. They ONLY want a hypermasculine dominant barbarian males who can lift a ton of weight.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Now that women have (near) complete freedom from the threat of male violence, there's no need for them to be ambiguous or deceptive about their mate selection. They can now just come out into the open and shamelessly declare that they will settle for NOTHING less than a hypermasculine super-dominant barbarian/warrior male specimen that can consume large amounts of protein-flesh and lift immense amounts of weight. It doesn't matter to them how unrealistic their demand sounds; they will settle for nothing less than Ubermensch. And make no mistake, ALL women want this; even the bookworms!

Suicide fuel for intellectualcels like @DarkStar

Women want this:

Redpill cope

White prettyboys such as Damian Kater have the biggest SMV worldwide, muh women dont like nerds is also ultimately a cope since most Chads belong to wealthy educated families.

Redpill cope

White prettyboys such as Damian Kater have the biggest SMV worldwide, muh women dont like nerds is also ultimately a cope since most Chads belong to wealthy educated families.
Liftmaxxed Chads are the new standard. Women's standards are constantly increasing. Now that more and more women are lifting heavy, they are demanding their men to lift even heavier.

Now that women have (near) complete freedom from the threat of male violence, there's no need for them to be ambiguous or deceptive about their mate selection. They can now just come out into the open and shamelessly declare that they will settle for NOTHING less than a hypermasculine super-dominant barbarian/warrior male specimen that can consume large amounts of protein-flesh and lift immense amounts of weight. It doesn't matter to them how unrealistic their demand sounds; they will settle for nothing less than Ubermensch. And make no mistake, ALL women want this; even the bookworms!

View attachment 1271112

@gymcellragefuel

I'm not going to argue that most women don't care about muscles but women tend to go for prettyboy Chads and whether a Chad has muscle tone or not isn't going to matter. Face and genes matter more than how much you can lift.

I'd go as far as to argue that an average guy with an average build (skinny fat) is more desirable than a gymmaxxed Chud

Ok. One more thing of things I will never be or be able to do.

View attachment 1271112

true. thats exactly my theory. Hypermasculine male is a pussy magnet. they love it animalisitic and barbaric. they need a man "that can easy throw them around" and they weight around 80 kg. Thats true, our nature never changed...

Redpill cope

Redpill cope

nope. completely right...your the coper, they love it animalstic and barbaric, thats why they love huge cocks, huge muscles, huge height, everything must be barbaric

true. thats exactly my theory. Hypermasculine male is a pussy magnet. they love it animalisitic and barbaric. they need a man "that can easy throw them around" and they weight around 80 kg. Thats true, our nature never changed...
Women want to revel in primal sensibilities and sexual pleasure at all times in their relationships. They want to be slut whores in barbarian Chad's harem who get brutally sexed regularly. They want slutty perverse whore sex from Chads. This is their highest desire. Security and stability are pussy driers.

Women want to revel in primal sensibilities and sexual pleasure at all times in their relationships. They want to be slut whores in barbarian Chad's harem who get brutally sexed regularly. This is their highest desire. Security and stability are pussy driers.
In nature they had better stability and security in chads harem because he was the biggest chimp. apes have the same behaviour, the alpha chimp or gorilla have his own harem and attack everyone that tries to steal pussy from him.

In nature they had better stability and security in chads harem because he was the biggest chimp. apes have the same behaviour, the alpha chimp or gorilla have his own harem and attack everyone that tries to stell pussy from him.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Women's standards a few years from now:

Women want to revel in primal sensibilities and sexual pleasure at all times in their relationships. They want to be slut whores in barbarian Chad's harem who get brutally sexed regularly. They want slutty perverse whore sex from Chads. This is their highest desire. Security and stability are pussy driers.

I'm not going to argue that most women don't care about muscles but women tend to go for prettyboy Chads and whether a Chad has muscle tone or not isn't going to matter. Face and genes matter more than how much you can lift.

I'd go as far as to argue that an average guy with an average build (skinny fat) is more desirable than a gymmaxxed Chud
100%. Face > muscles

Yes but now they want FACE + HEIGHT + MUSCLES
They want it all. Not gonna get it though. Chad with mildly toned body is more than enough. Jeremy Meeks is the perfect example of this

Chad with mildly toned body is more than enough. Jeremy Meeks is the perfect example of this
Liftmaxxed Chads are the new standard. Women's standards are constantly increasing. Now that more and more women are lifting heavy, they are demanding their men to lift even heavier.

Any man who is 6'0 + muscles can attract at least Becky.

That's enough, tallfags on incel forums are volcels, all these mfs have to do is get off their asses and train.

Tall + Muscles wins anything except male model face structure

They want it all. Not gonna get it though. Chad with mildly toned body is more than enough. Jeremy Meeks is the perfect example of this
Zoomers (much less alphas) hardy know who Meeks is. This is millennialcel talk.

As a manletcel, I used to think this way but I realized that face also matters mang. Maybe it doesn't matter as much as height and having a dominant frame/muscles, but it still matters.

That's why I said that a model's face surpasses tall+muscles, but I'm talking about regular human beings, not about fucking aliens who are 0.0000000000000001% of the population that existed and exists.

Zoomers (much less alphas) hardy know who Meeks is. This is millennialcel talk.
I'm a Zoomer too, lol, but Meeks was one of the biggest examples that opened my eyes to the reality of things. Currently a few months past 19