Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women's standards have not increased (PUA article)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Retarded article

The article is from an American guy who left the U.S. and now lives in China. If he is so good with women, I wonder why he left lol? Could it be because Western women's standards are too high? No white guy who could get hot white girls in his home country would go to a third-world country to settle for some noodlewhores.

you got it from a pua site of course it will be full of shit most of the time.

Retarded article

The article is from an American guy who left the U.S. and now lives in China. If he is so good with women, I wonder why he left lol? Could it be because Western women's standards are too high? No white guy who could get hot white girls in his home country would go to a third-world country to settle for some noodlewhores.

neither have ours smoooch ~ :heart:
Female asterix and obelix by toshinden fanclub d6j7ntu removebg preview

Surely they are same as they were in 1900... :soy:

PUA fag trying to sell some bullshit course to profit off lonely men as he fucks self hateing noddle whores in china.
nothing new under the sun.

Compare getting nonfat average girls today to the early 1980's when obesity was just 10% among foids and there was no internet or cellphones to just sit back and watch tons of orbiters in their dm's. Women had to put themselves out there in 1980, and I bet you young chads like Clint Eastwood were not approaching 5s or 6's in Motown America or leafy Surrey, United Kingdom.

It's now 40% women obese in America/UK. What were "5s" in 1980 are now "9"s in 2020 due to the scarcity of healthy weight chickas. Skinny 5's were realistic in 1980 and didn't expect an above average guy to approach so settled for men in their lane.

Women have become insanely picky and their standards unrealistic for what they have to offer. Mid range women are the worse, bottom tier fatties too. That 5/10 petite Becky, from the working class, working dead end shift cleaning Starbucks after closing hours wants a 6'2 ,8/10, middle class white collar stag to thrill her. it cannot be detested.

Last edited:
Fuck pua, they’re vultures who prey on incels

listen you fuck, i made an entire thread destroying trannies.
im just larping a bit for fun because im bored
Guess who else larped as ahater of trannies . :feelsseriously:

And why so worked up about it ?. Are u hidding something?.:feelswhere:

Guess who else larped as ahater of trannies . :feelsseriously:

And why so worked up about it ?. Are u hidding something?.:feelswhere:
only my love for you algeriancel kun ~:heart:
Female asterix and obelix by toshinden fanclub d6j7ntu removebg preview

no srs tho, im hate trannies. when i was in the mental hospital there was one such abomination, it cut its own arm off at the elbow, not shitting.
its pure mental illness, justl like homosexuality.
if you want me to proove myself somehow, just say so, I will do everything you request.

only my love for you algeriancel kun ~:heart:
View attachment 351767

no srs tho, im hate trannies. when i was in the mental hospital there was one such abomination, it cut its own arm off at the elbow, not shitting.
its pure mental illness, justl like homosexuality.
if you want me to proove myself somehow, just say so, I will do everything you request.
Relax man. I'm just messing with you. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back