Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW THE DESTRUCTION OF TRANNIES - GET THE FUCK IN HERE IF YOU DARE

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
Dilation:

Vaginal dilation is a term used to describe the process of ensuring that a post-op male-to-female woman's neo-vagina does not lose depth or width. In persons born intersexdilation is used to increase or maintain the size of the vaginal space.

I will not spoiler the next one because people have to see this shit at all cost:

Dilation

EDIT: Added screenshot without pictures:

Tranny 1

They literally have a painfull, festering wound between their legs.
It smells.
It rots.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

7A61DF51 061C 4B5A 9F36 5D9DFF9104C1

"BEWHEEW they are radicalizing the youth, they are turning kids into nazis" NO SHIT HOLE, YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE WANT THIS TO BECOME NORMAL ^^^^^^^^^^

AND LEST WE FORGET (this shit terrified me when I first saw it ngl):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

LAST EDIT:

When I was in the mental hospital there was a tranny that cut off it's own arm. Not larping. This thing cut off its own fucking arm to get more attention.
Also trannies have an insanely high suicide rate so Hitler can stay dead for now, that shit will fix itself in time.

Last edited:
Not even gross really, tbh, just hilarious and pathetic with an aftertaste of sad.

I don't really even want to know what tf am i looking at :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm about to throw up, deadly serious.

I am not going to click on those images. I'm usually curious on stuff, but I'm not that curious.
I seriously do not want to know what that looks like.

they're insane and disgusting just like real foids :lul:

EWWWWW EWWE PUT THAT DISGUSTING SHIT BEHIND NSFW TAG

being sad because you have been forcefully socially isolated for all your life = mental illness

cutting off your own dick and doing all that shit you just said = not mental illness

Me when I encounter a tranny
Tenor 20

Daz bs. Once healed, there is no dilator needed anymore. That open wound and menstruation myth is a meme based on low iq autists and mentally ill who messed with the unhealed result or even did the surgery themselves. Also the doctors laser the follicles away at some point.

Funnily enough the suicide rate plunges for passing trannies after surgery.

Daz bs. Once healed, there is no dilator needed anymore. That open wound and menstruation myth is a meme based on low iq autists and mentally ill who messed with the unhealed result or even did the surgery themselves. Also the doctors laser the follicles away at some point.

Are you friends with ryo_hazuki?
lol bro, you seem triggered. Looking for your cock perchance?

Faster nigga

Yeah I knew about that, who the hell would wanna stick their dick in a wound, just keep your dick ffs.

Saw it a while ago, almost puked. Honestly if I would a tranny I'd just try to shoot with gays and mentally ill foids who would accept a hormone cripple with dick, rather than going full "woman" mode.

Feminists are okay with guys willingly mutilating themselves to become a woman. Apparently there's no self-hate of your male identity involved, that's perfectly normal and not toxic.

Last edited:

who cares they deserve death anyways.

This is why I find trannies fascinating

Imagine fucking up your perfectly fine body because you think you wanna be a woman or something

I dont know how they even reach that point, like how does a guy think he should and can be a woman one day

Ive always been comfortable with being a guy, in fact I like being a guy because were stronger, taller and cooler than women

Disgusting specimens, I swear to God...

That's gross. I can't tell what's worse -- trannies being literally crossdressing members of their biological sex, or trannies mutilating themselves to appear as their perceived gender.

Trannies are vile beasts

Youtube geared that video towards kids

FUCKING KIDS. They are indoctrinating kids with this mentally deranged bullshit!!!! FUCK JEWTUBE

Ugh. Ok tranny :feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back