Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's standards are MUCH higher than you think. 90/10 isn't even a meme at this point. My own findings.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
This is mostly in perspective of the United States of America, but this can be applicable to all western nations.

To start off, according to healthline.com, "The average American man is 20 years old and up weighs 197.9 pounds. The average waist circumference is 40.2 inches, and the average height is just over 5 feet 9 inches (about 69.1 inches) tall." 5'9" tall and 197.9lbs is considered overweight, so the 50th percentile of men fall into this category. If you are 5'9" and above and are not overweight, you are already technically considered above average. Also, 35% of men in the US are obese.

You would think that you would be able to at least get a woman if you are above average in these aspects, but if you are looking at this and you fit these requirements, you are still simply not good enough for women in the west in 2022.

From this, take into account of the other factors. Minimum height that Gen Z and Millennial women want is 6'. 14.5% of males who live in the US are six feet and over, and a significant portion of those 6' tall men are overweight. The average preferred penis length for women is 6.4 inches. The average penis size in the US is 5.5 inches.

With face not in mind, already, 85.5% of men are automatically rejected by women because they do not fit the height standard. Adding on to this is the 35%+ of men in the US who are obese and overweight, which already, like again, make up a significant portion of men who are over six feet tall, and they are, of course, automatically rejected. Rejection for penis size is unlikely to happen if you are 5.5 inches plus, but the bottom 50th percentile are bound to be rejected in the bed. The real shit covered cherry on top is the famous OKCupid statistic, where women found only 20% of men on the website attractive, so that is an extra 80% who are getting rejected (top 20% is estimated to be around facially 6+/10).

So it's not even 80/20 or 90/10, it's such an insanely small ratio to the point where there are very, very few men who make the cut. I won't deny that there are those that sliver in, but in the majority of cases, especially regarding the dating culture with us Zoomers and late Millennials, it just is not true and very rarely happens. One step outside with folks in my generation and all you see is women with the statistically top <0.1% of men. I actually think the users on this forum are a testament to this. I would say from what I read that a significant portion of us are technically, statistically well above average, but we still aren't good enough to make the cut.

https://igotstandardsbro.com/ is a great resource for this type of thing.

Last edited:
Very informative study, thanks.

bro forget women's absurd standards. They genuinely hate you. They harbor hate in their hearts against you and you will never meet their impossible standards. An ominous prediction I fear to make is that we will have a rise of female serial killers soon. I've heard many a foid been already randomly killing normies and cuckcells that foolishly match with them online and meet them in a secluded place irl.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ux15db/rightwing_libertarian_men_we_hate_you/?sort=controversial

bro forget women's absurd standards. They genuinely hate you. They harbor hate in their hearts against you and you will never meet their impossible standards. An ominous prediction I fear to make is that we will have a rise of female serial killers soon. I've heard many a foid been already randomly killing normies and cuckcells that foolishly match with them online and meet them in a secluded place irl.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ux15db/rightwing_libertarian_men_we_hate_you/?sort=controversial

Only if you're ugly though. Women worship Chads.

make them suffER the CHOices they’ve made against us.

yeah foids need to be sent to gulags in minecraft with rtx on. these statistics will remain statistics .

Nice MLG/420 Weed 2012 looking goofy aah profile pic

One other side effect of women's absurdly high standards is that since since it's mathematically impossible for every woman to get a 0.01% man that meets every standard (even allowing for harems around top men), the vast majority of women will resent and harp on the man they do get, who is mathematically certain to fall short (pun intended) in a few categories.

Women's standards are absurd, but I think you're missing the point with this link. This is practically a love letter to right-wing men. Hate versus indifference, etc.

I wanna print this out and post it around town. The train station has some nice boards open to educate the public while they wait.

This is mostly in perspective of the United States of America, but this can be applicable to all western nations.

To start off, according to healthline.com, "The average American man is 20 years old and up weighs 197.9 pounds. The average waist circumference is 40.2 inches, and the average height is just over 5 feet 9 inches (about 69.1 inches) tall." 5'9" tall and 197.9lbs is considered overweight, so the 50th percentile of men fall into this category. If you are 5'9" and above and are not overweight, you are already technically considered above average. Also, 35% of men in the US are obese.

You would think that you would be able to at least get a woman if you are above average in these aspects, but if you are looking at this and you fit these requirements, you are still simply not good enough for women in the west in 2022.

From this, take into account of the other factors. Minimum height that Gen Z and Millennial women want is 6'. 14.5% of males who live in the US are six feet and over, and a significant portion of those 6' tall men are overweight. The average preferred penis length for women is 6.4 inches. The average penis size in the US is 5.5 inches.

With face not in mind, already, 85.5% of men are automatically rejected by women because they do not fit the height standard. Adding on to this is the 35%+ of men in the US who are obese and overweight, which already, like again, make up a significant portion of men who are over six feet tall, and they are, of course, automatically rejected. Rejection for penis size is unlikely to happen if you are 5.5 inches plus, but the bottom 50th percentile are bound to be rejected in the bed. The real shit covered cherry on top is the famous OKCupid statistic, where women found only 20% of men on the website attractive, so that is an extra 80% who are getting rejected (top 20% is estimated to be around facially 6+/10).

So it's not even 80/20 or 90/10, it's such an insanely small ratio to the point where there are very, very few men who make the cut. I won't deny that there are those that sliver in, but in the majority of cases, especially regarding the dating culture with us Zoomers and late Millennials, it just is not true and very rarely happens. One step outside with folks in my generation and all you see is women with the statistically top <0.1% of men. I actually think the users on this forum are a testament to this. I would say from what I read that a significant portion of us are technically, statistically well above average, but we still aren't good enough to make the cut.

https://igotstandardsbro.com/ is a great resource for this type of thing.

great post.t id like to add to the last sentence, that a lot of the ''normie tier'' guys here dont make the cut because on top of not being atractive, they are also not NT and popular/ status/ moneymaxxed enough to ascend.