Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's Logic: Roasties School Us on Materialism

U

uninstall

Banned
-
OBKZGpV7dVd_uO_G4bJhDA7uSSy5P6oDyBV802hIdnc.jpg

shallow bitch, living in easy mode and givng nothing in return while calling it "business"

How the fuck is marriage a business? At least with a business there is some chance I will actually make money.

Materialism != Consumerism

This is a common misconception.

Implying we will ever get to the point in a relationship you consider ring choices

>Disney messed y'all up with the "happily ever after" phrase
Aecce804e9bb67c6c98799d436a76e8f69c3d1076ff14b12fff6495385723a68

the pot calling the kettle black

Its the only investment that goes down in value over time...
and cars

Materialism != Consumerism
Yes, I thought op would be talking about some marxist stuffs tbh. It's just another example of a venal roastie, nothing new under the sun.

Yeah, it’s a business where you can only lose... not surprised that the writer is an ethnic, they adopt the attitudes of white Western women and then take it to the next level.

it's funny how we're getting so worked up about this and ready to tear bitches apart over it, their general entitlement and extreme shittiness as a demographic

but if one ever gives you a chance you won't be able to criticize her about anything.
because she'll cower and whine and talk your ear off about how she 'didn't do anything' and that she 'knows better now' and that the 50 cocks she's had 'were a mistake' and that she totally 'wishes the two of you met as virgins', and other bullshit to take the wind out of you. and you'll probably let it happen so that you won't die alone.

it's funny how we're getting so worked up about this and ready to tear bitches apart over it, their general entitlement and extreme shittiness as a demographic

but if one ever gives you a chance you won't be able to criticize her about anything.
because she'll cower and whine and talk your ear off about how she 'didn't do anything' and that she 'knows better now' and that the 50 cocks she's had 'were a mistake' and that she totally 'wishes the two of you met as virgins', and other bullshit to take the wind out of you. and you'll probably let it happen so that you won't die alone.
Lol, IT infiltrator is obvious.:feelsokman::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

So, what does that femur have to offer, besides her smelly hole? Nothing, i see. Yet asks for too much.

Lol, IT infiltrator is obvious.:feelsokman::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
are you serious? i'm being realistic about how future interactions with women will pan out while trying to hold on to the blackpill. i'm not encouraging you to do anything rash or violent or illegal.

are you serious? i'm being realistic about how future interactions with women will pan out while trying to hold on to the blackpill. i'm not encouraging you to do anything rash or violent or illegal.
I'm serious. We don't care about this kind of girl. We might take the opportunity of easy sex if given the chance, but that's all. No relationship intended.

At least she's being honest.

Is she ready to be traded for a newer model after 5 years?

I'm serious. We don't care about this kind of girl. We might take the opportunity of easy sex if given the chance, but that's all. No relationship intended.
then you're not talking about everybody, a lot of people here want romance and/or LTR

well who do you think you're going to meet, or me if i start to cold approach which i will soon.
uninstall said his favored target is 25 year old girls, because younger are too unstable or something, what do you think 25 year olds are like in 2018?

Whore. If marriage is a business than how is it different from prostitution?

Probably true
At least she's being honest.

Is she ready to be traded for a newer model after 5 years?
If the man is blackpilled