Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women's issues

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Ya know, things like abortion, breast cancer, "rape" and similar. Why should I give a shit about them?

1. They're boring to discuss
2. You never cared about men's issues
3. Women are whores and it's their fault most of the time.
4. Who the fuck cares about abortion and why. I don't care about your pussy adventures

Women's issues are not even women's issues, since women don't care as much as you think. They have only 1/4 of a soul.

Thank you for reading.

I especially don’t care about the “muh childbirth death” issue that normies talk about when discussing age of consent. Most western women are finishing puberty at earlier and earlier ages so it shouldn’t be a problem, especially if they let an adult and wise male or relative female help her with the problem.

Abortion it's their fault , rape ditto, as for any type of cancer i don't wish it on foids or any human tbh, i wouldn't want a relative of mine to die from cancer.

Women's issues are not even women's issues, since women don't care as much as you think. They have only 1/4 of a soul.
Had a good laugh :feelsokman:

They have only 1/4 of a soul.
Jfl if you think our neural patterns = a soul, there is collective unconscious but it is nothing like the human depiction of a soul.

If you are just using it figuratively and by soul you mean having human emotion and feelings then my bad.