Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women's ego and narcissism increase exponentially every year.

• Thread starter Super-Subhuman3
  • Start date
Super-Subhuman3

Super-Subhuman3

Recruit
★★★
With smartphones and an abundance of women-worshipping apps and sites like OnlyFans, Twitch, Tinder, TikTok, Instagram, Reddit, SnapChat, they are constantly being fed validation and attention by the thousands of millions of simps, normies, chadlites, chads across the globe all at the tip of their fingers. They take hundreds of selfies everyday and get absorbed into their own ego-fueled psyche. Their ego level is off the charts. If you had a scouter to read the level of egos on people, it would disintegrate when scanning a woman.

If you thought you were treated badly before, it's a whole new level of disgust for us low value men nowadays. Back then, only popular girls had this level of ego. Now basically every girl and woman has it now. They see their reflection and they can't help staring at it forever as they look at the face and body that attracts thousands of simps and normies and gets to ride chadlite and chad cock. They stroke their own egos at this point. It's a self-sustaining energy source that surpasses nuclear fusion.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one is talking about the topic on mainstream media, it's insane

I really feel for zoomers and gen-a men, they're truly screwed

I'm surprised no one is talking about the topic on mainstream media, it's insane

I feel bad for the incel tier zoomers. Otherwise most of them are retarded, annoying and 6'2 normies at worst when they hit puberty.

Social media and dating apps destroyed everything, women weren't this bad before

Social media and dating apps destroyed everything, women weren't this bad before
They have always been whores. The only good whore is a dead whore.

IC 1101 IQ level

This is true. No matter what time period, women have always been mean and domineering snakes.

They were always whores but internet gave them access to countless simps that will boost their ego and self esteem.

((mainstream media))

With smartphones and an abundance of women-worshipping apps and sites like OnlyFans, Twitch, Tinder, TikTok, Instagram, Reddit, SnapChat, they are constantly being fed validation and attention by the thousands of millions of simps, normies, chadlites, chads across the globe all at the tip of their fingers. They take hundreds of selfies everyday and get absorbed into their own ego-fueled psyche. Their ego level is off the charts. If you had a scouter to read the level of egos on people, it would disintegrate when scanning a woman.

If you thought you were treated badly before, it's a whole new level of disgust for us low value men nowadays. Back then, only popular girls had this level of ego. Now basically every girl and woman has it now. They see their reflection and they can't help staring at it forever as they look at the face and body that attracts thousands of simps and normies and gets to ride chadlite and chad cock. They stroke their own egos at this point. It's a self-sustaining energy source that surpasses nuclear fusion.
This is the true blackpill

Now we can see their real nature. :incel:

True. Even low tier beckys think they are celebrities. :feelskek:

Social media was our biggest mistake ever. Girls think they are dating down if they date their looksmatch just because their number of likes has made them feel like a celebrity. Now they only want to date high status guys while not even being high status themselves

FDS will be mainstream in a few years
Toxic feminism levels will be over 9000!! :feelsohgod:

FDS will be mainstream in a few years
Don't flatter them that much. There were always radical feminists around they just didn't have the same online presence as sexually frustrated men did.