Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women's dating is responsible for most modern "racism"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
It's one of the reasons why chinks are not as hated as niggers by whites. Because everyone knows most white women would never date a riceman. If you read about the French resistance it was originally just lonely men angry at Germans for fucking their local women. One of their first actions was to shame and attack women. I have several anecdotes like this about ww2 involving axis troops in several countries. A portion of one village's population was sent to a camp because Italians started dancing with local women and stole several girlfriends from local guys. Those guys grabbed guns and started killing unarmed Italian soldiers who were having fun. Italians then accused the village of harboring rebels and sent dozens of men to the camps.

While Asian women seem to love most white guys Asian men are starting to really hate us because a lot of noodle whores have been adopting the cumskin only policy for a while now. I can understand why I as a white man would be hated by the ethnic groups which get cucked so much by men of my race. Because of that I might never travel to Asian sex tourist spots in fear of being mistaken for one of thos racemixers.

True, the main reason niggers are hated is because of their BBC.

no suprise, white nationalists don't really hate asians as much they blacks cause asian men aren't threat for white women. Many insecurities white men have due to masculinity of black men. And many expats enjoy themselves while having great time in SEA or East Asia. While it's completely different when it comes to ricemen. Ricemen hates white men just like white men hates black men, cause they know that their competitors are more masculine. And there comes question for white women to like asian and brown men. White blue eyed blonde women is something that ricemen and brownmen can't have and property of white men. That's why many see them as conquest of white race, cause it's taking property of white men.

And btw i have same opinion about sexpats, i'm not even interested in like noodlewhores and latinas, i prefer white women or at least slav ones

I don't know where I fit in racially. I'm half white half ME. Should I be mad about white women dating other races? Or about ME women dating whites only?
Because of that I might never travel to Asian sex tourist spots in fear of being mistaken for one of thos racemixers
I appreciate that mindset. Race mixing creates genetic abominations like myself. People should breed with their own race - racemixing should be illegal.

True, the main reason niggers are hated is because of their BBC.
1EC74B27 CF4A 473D 97CE 0251739BB303

I find it hilarious when bluepillers and the mainstream media accuse incels as being right wing white nationalists.

I'm an Asian dude and I have some far right views because of the blackpill. Particularly the racepill. I'm a racist because of the racist society that I live in.

Call me a racist incel all you want. The vast majority of females of all races do not want anything to do with Asian men and discriminate against us strongly. And thats an undeniable fact. I don't care if you're FBI or a normie bluepilled retard lurking this forum. Its undeniable. Before you call me racist, look at your fuckin self in the mirror.
1JfnUgurN9E87nMdZl4uDpeqk91wJyt9kQEp0DOg6J4.png

for Asian women, only 11 percent of whom exclude white men as dates, far less than the 40 percent excluding Asian men.

we noted that Asian females are much less likely to exclude white men (11%) than Asian men as possible dates (40%). This finding suggests a level of preference for a racial group different from one’s own (white men) among Asian women that is unique among all the racial/gender groups in this study.

Latinos are the most accepted outdate among whites, followed by Asian women, but for East Indians, Asian men, Middle Easterners and blacks, boundaries remain in the domain of intimacy.

So you're telling me, Asian men have no personality?