Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women would rather shove big scissors up their wombs than have sex with an incel

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Tens of millions of abortions are performed annually worldwide and for anyone that isn't in the know, part of performing an abortion involves an abortion "doctor" using scissors to cut up the child into smaller chunks so it can be vacuumed out of the womb much easier.

Modern women are satanic bitches who need to be lobotomised.

The modern female is what you get when you allow Satan into society and allow all negative free will whilst preventing all good free will. This is why they need to be regulated

The modern female is what you get when you allow Satan into society and allow all negative free will whilst preventing all good free will. This is why they need to be regulated
We need a true Catholic government

Her body my choice.

71059%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

Why do women do this? Why do we hate women so much, I wish I could love women but they give me every reason to hate them, but I'm still trying to be nice toward them.

Why do women do this? Why do we hate women so much, I wish I could love women but they give me every reason to hate them, but I'm still trying to be nice toward them.

@Samurai I'm watching your new video, and it's absolutely brutal mane. Losing friends sucks, all of mine from back in high school left me as soon as high school ended. I don't believe that friendship exists anymore.

Also on a side note you should stick with this YouTube thing because you've got a good voice :feelsokman:

They’d rather fuck wild animals than us

@Samurai I'm watching your new video, and it's absolutely brutal mane. Losing friends sucks, all of mine from back in high school left me as soon as high school ended. I don't believe that friendship exists anymore.

Also on a side note you should stick with this YouTube thing because you've got a good voice :feelsokman:
Thank you brocel

We need a true Catholic government
It's actually coming soon according to the trends...

We (*westerncels) just have to get murdered a lot by akbaring sandniggers first...

Then the political pendulum will swing hard right.

Thank you brocel
What? Link please... Tks

Tens of millions of abortions are performed annually worldwide and for anyone that isn't in the know, part of performing an abortion involves an abortion "doctor" using scissors to cut up the child into smaller chunks so it can be vacuumed out of the womb much easier.

Modern women are satanic bitches who need to be lobotomised.
Women would literally rather do anything than even see an incel in the same area as them. If there was a magical button that instantly deleted all non Chad men without significant personal consequences to the button-presser, I bet almost all women would press it.

They sided with Jews and betrayed the Western civilization long time ago, my fren. It mean our genocide, simply.

Attachments

• 1696249224805970.jpg
    1696249224805970.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3