Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women Would Rather Hook up with an Unvaccinated Chad than a Vaccinated Normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Women are literally willing to risk their own lives, the lives of their family and friends just for Chads cock, despite the fact that she could easily wait for the next vaccinated Chad.

I am a kissless virgin and I wouldn't even hook up with a Stacy if she was unvaccianted. I REALLY want to experience female touch, but I would never potentially manslaughter the people closest to me just for a few minutes of bliss, or even an evening out with a girl. This is just more examples of how females imo are fake leftists, they'll virtue signal about the vaccine but the moment Chad comes all their principles are thrown out the window.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bumble/comments/pcpulb/would_you_cancel_a_booty_call_if_you_found_out/

The vaccine is cope

Foids would hook up with Chad over us even if he had AIDS.

Nobody gives a fuck if you are vaccinated or nonvaccinated as long as you are :chad:you can literally stick both pfizer and sputnik syringes up your asscheeks and STILL be more socially accepted than us:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The whole vax vs nonvax is :bluepill::soy: pua subhuman cope, foids literally don’t care:feelskek:

I don't know anyone who doesn't care about if you're vaccinated. I know people who won't even associate with people who still see unvaccianted people. One guy at my work is vaccinated but his parents are unvaccinated and he sees them often, when others found that out they stopped going near him.

Soyjak shot

I don't even support Russia or Putin. Go and get your 4th booster vaxtard GrAYcel.

Yet you're espousing Russian propaganda designed to turn the West into a plague infested shithole.

Russia is on board with the great reset agenda.
AqwFzuq

Russia is on board with the great reset agenda.View attachment 620858

Putin isn't really far right, but he pushes the far right in the West to cause destabilization.

Agreed.

Because Putin knows that leftist polices are better for running a country.

He pushes the far-right in Europe because he knows that will weaken and divide the country.
"Leftist polices are better for running a country"
Spider Man Lol GIF

"Leftist polices are better for running a country"
Spider Man Lol GIF
Yeah... that's why all the expert policy makers, both in the West and Russia, push leftism in their own countries yet push radical right-wingism in their enemies countries! Because it's totally that bad!

No one actually believes in vaccines. They just got them because they were told to.

No one actually believes in vaccines. They just got them because they were told to.

Literally everyone believes in vaccines. The only people who don't are literal highschool dropouts in the Ozarks of America

Literally everyone believes in vaccines. The only people who don't are literal highschool dropouts in the Ozarks of America
Incorrect. Ask anyone. Ask them why they believe in vaccine efficacy. I'm speaking about COVID vaccine specifically since that is the topic.

Incorrect. Ask anyone. Ask them why they believe in vaccine efficacy. I'm speaking about COVID vaccine specifically since that is the topic.
And they will cite scientific data, evidence based research, point out how even the highest elites in our society have gotten the vaccine (negating the conspiratorial theories), and logically explain that in a pandemic, taking any vaccine that will greatly reduce symptoms and transmission with minimal side effects is a logical choice.

And they will cite scientific data, evidence based research, point out how even the highest elites in our society have gotten the vaccine (negating the conspiratorial theories), and logically explain that in a pandemic, taking any vaccine that will greatly reduce symptoms and transmission with minimal side effects is a logical choice.
Most people don’t need those symptoms reduced because they’re not in any real danger. Also it didn’t reduce spread because cases skyrocketed in highly vaccinated areas, so basically almost everywhere.

Most people don’t need those symptoms reduced because they’re not in any real danger. Also it didn’t reduce spread because cases skyrocketed in highly vaccinated areas, so basically almost everywhere.
>Also it didn’t reduce spread because cases skyrocketed in highly vaccinated areas, so basically almost everywhere.

That's not an argument

>Most people don’t need those symptoms reduced because they’re not in any real danger

Most people are not in any real danger of Islamic Terrorism. The probability of dying from a Muslim terrorist is far less than dying from Covid.... does that mean we should open the borders to these countries?

Nothing is stopping your elites from simply lying so that's hardly an argument. I doubt if you asked one random vaccinated person to cite data that they could. Not to mention the inherent bias in data. Nor the fact that pharmaceutical companies frequently hide or invent data to sell their products. Johnsons & Johnson, one of the only approved vaccine formulas, is fighting a legal battle over obscuring data showing that talc powder leads increases the risk of ovarian cancer. You are conflating data-based evidence with fact. All data is biased.

Nothing is stopping your elites from simply lying so that's hardly an argument. I doubt if you asked one random vaccinated person to cite data that they could. Not to mention the inherent bias in data. Nor the fact that pharmaceutical companies frequently hide or invent data to sell their products. Johnsons & Johnson, one of the only approved vaccine formulas, is fighting a legal battle over obscuring data showing that talc powder leads increases the risk of ovarian cancer. You are conflating data-based evidence with fact. All data is biased.
>Nothing is stopping your elites from simply lying so that's hardly an argument

You need your certificate approved my a registered nurse, the nurse is randomly administered so it's not easy to bribe them. It's not that simple

>I doubt if you asked one random vaccinated person to cite data that they could. Not to mention the inherent bias in data. Nor the fact that pharmaceutical companies frequently hide or invent data to sell their products. Johnsons & Johnson, one of the only approved vaccine formulas, is fighting a legal battle over obscuring data showing that talc powder leads increases the risk of ovarian cancer. You are conflating data-based evidence with fact. All data is biased.

I've spoken with people from Pfizer, as a consultant they were one of our clients, the execs there are vaccinated

>Also it didn’t reduce spread because cases skyrocketed in highly vaccinated areas, so basically almost everywhere.

That's not an argument

>Most people don’t need those symptoms reduced because they’re not in any real danger

Most people are not in any real danger of Islamic Terrorism. The probability of dying from a Muslim terrorist is far less than dying from Covid.... does that mean we should open the borders to these countries?
It’s an observation. The area I live in has 90% vaccination rate yet cases still skyrocketed :feelskek:. The only logical conclusion is that the vaccine didn’t do shit.

If a terrorist attack occurs, everyone in the area is in danger. You’re not surviving a bomb regardless of how young or healthy you are. The coof on the other hand? :feelskek:
Makes zero sense to force everyone to get vaccinated when it doesn’t reduce spread and has no personal benefit for many people other than clearing a stuffy nose.

People can also claim whatever they want. “I talked to execs broooo, they said they’re vaccinated!!!” I’ve also told people I was vaccinated(I wasn’t) :feelsdevil:. I am now though unfortunately

It’s an observation. The area I live in has 90% vaccination rate yet cases still skyrocketed :feelskek:. The only logical conclusion is that the vaccine didn’t do shit.

If a terrorist attack occurs, everyone in the area is in danger. You’re not surviving a bomb regardless of how young or healthy you are. The coof on the other hand? :feelskek:
Makes zero sense to force everyone to get vaccinated when it doesn’t reduce spread and has no personal benefit for many people other than clearing a stuffy nose.

People can also claim whatever they want. “I talked to execs broooo, they said they’re vaccinated!!!” I’ve also told people I was vaccinated(I wasn’t) :feelsdevil:. I am now though unfortunately
>It’s an observation. The area I live in has 90% vaccination rate yet cases still skyrocketed :feelskek:. The only logical conclusion is that the vaccine didn’t do shit.

If that's your logical conclusion then logic isn't your strong suit friend. Did you know that in warzones, people tend to wear bullet proof vests more than people who live in stable societies... yet more people get shot to death in warzones.... according to your logic, bulletproof vests don't do anything.

>If a terrorist attack occurs, everyone in the area is in danger. You’re not surviving a bomb regardless of how young or healthy you are. The coof on the other hand?

That's a red herring. My point wasn't about who the terrorist attack would kill, as it's more indiscriminate than covid. The point is just because you statistically won't die from Covid doesn't mean it's not a serious threat to our society.

Then how did they walk into a store with me? The vaccine passport wouldn't have worked if they weren't vaccinated. Their kids also went to Ivy League schools, where there is a vaccine mandate for all students.

:feelsseriously: @TorturedSoul living up to the grey reputation.

literally willing to risk their own lives
:soy::soy::soy::mask::soy::soy::soy:

Getting tested for the same illness youre vaccinated against

Another reddit parrot.
Here's some educational material for brainlets
View attachment 620880

Such a brainlet response.

Seatbelt regulations are not comparable to vaccine mandates in regards to the morality of compulsion because vaccine mandates protect others from your stupid health decisions, seatbelts only impact the individual involved.

The analogy I was making was pointing out that just because one has taken a precaution against something doesn't mean they should ignore all future attempts to mitigate danger. Just because I'm vaccinated doesn't mean I can become a careless carrier of plague.

Seatbelt regulations are not comparable to vaccine mandates in regards to the morality

You're right. Traffic accidents can maim and kill. The sniffles cannot.

You're right. Traffic accidents can maim and kill. The sniffles cannot.
An individual wearing a seatbelt does not impact whether not they'll kill others. There is zero constitutional or moral justification for seatbelt laws.

I support mandatory vaccinations, not mandatory seatbelts.

She’s vaccinated so she is “protected”
What is she afraid of then?
Shouldn’t it be he who is unvaccinated that is at risk?

She’s vaccinated so she is “protected”
What is she afraid of then?
Shouldn’t it be he who is unvaccinated that is at risk?
Unvaccinated can still pass on Covid to the vaccinated and kill them.

There's no vaxx for you're face

>Nothing is stopping your elites from simply lying so that's hardly an argument

You need your certificate approved my a registered nurse, the nurse is randomly administered so it's not easy to bribe them. It's not that simple

>I doubt if you asked one random vaccinated person to cite data that they could. Not to mention the inherent bias in data. Nor the fact that pharmaceutical companies frequently hide or invent data to sell their products. Johnsons & Johnson, one of the only approved vaccine formulas, is fighting a legal battle over obscuring data showing that talc powder leads increases the risk of ovarian cancer. You are conflating data-based evidence with fact. All data is biased.

I've spoken with people from Pfizer, as a consultant they were one of our clients, the execs there are vaccinated
I signed my own vaccine card.

Women are literally willing to risk their own lives, the lives of their family and friends just for Chads cock, despite the fact that she could easily wait for the next vaccinated Chad.

I am a kissless virgin and I wouldn't even hook up with a Stacy if she was unvaccianted. I REALLY want to experience female touch, but I would never potentially manslaughter the people closest to me just for a few minutes of bliss, or even an evening out with a girl. This is just more examples of how females imo are fake leftists, they'll virtue signal about the vaccine but the moment Chad comes all their principles are thrown out the window.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bumble/comments/pcpulb/would_you_cancel_a_booty_call_if_you_found_out/

JFL at you OP. Stop being a pussy. Covid was never more than a slightly stronger cold. "Manslaughter"
Inject T asap. And this is coming from someone who is vaccinated.

JFL at you OP. Stop being a pussy. Covid was never more than a slightly stronger cold. "Manslaughter"
Inject T asap. And this is coming from someone who is vaccinated.
It was a global pandemic.

It was a global pandemic.
Yeah? That just means a virus that spread around the globe. And luckily for us, it was a virus that just about managed to kill a few fat old grandmas. It was never a big deal.

Yeah? That just means a virus that spread around the globe. And luckily for us, it was a virus that just about managed to kill a few fat old grandmas. It was never a big deal.
And caused permanent brain and sensory damage to everyone else.

And caused permanent brain and sensory damage to everyone else.
yeah bro everyone is currently forgetting their names and eating their own shit from the brain damage.
Stop, dude lol. It's a fucking meme virus that is just a week of the sniffles for the vast majority of people. Stop falling for the muhhh brain dameg xd propaganda.

yeah bro everyone is currently forgetting their names and eating their own shit from the brain damage.
Stop, dude lol. It's a fucking meme virus that is just a week of the sniffles for the vast majority of people. Stop falling for the muhhh brain dameg xd propaganda.
Yeah.... becasue Covid-19 has never ever caused brain fog or taste problems.

Yeah.... becasue Covid-19 has never ever caused brain fog or taste problems.
>I can't taste muh food for a few days!!!! quick shut the world down!11!!1

You're a typical paranoid schizophrenic covid freak. I bet you still wear your mask lol. Nobody normal gives a shit about this glorified flu and no one ever did. it was just trendy to pretend you care and to get vaccinated. Normies didn't stop partying in secret and fucking before vaccines were a thing. Only old people and severe autists stayhoomed.
Stayhoomer

Last edited: