Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women wonder why men are studs, when at the same time put studs on pedestal

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Women apparently hate the "double standard" where men are considered studs and women are considered sluts, and they cry about it asking why men are considered studs. What these women completely ignore, is that they regard these men as studs themselves. When a man gets attention from other women, all the women get more attracted to him. When women find out that a man either has a wife or a girlfriend, he becomes that much more attractive to them. Doesn't work in reverse. When men learn that a woman is either married or has a boyfriend these guys don't become more attracted to her at all, and they will even likely give up talking to her.

Women are blaming men for the stud hypocricy thing when they are the ones supporting it. They put Chad's who get women on pedestal, and cry when men are seen as studs when they have multiple partners. Imagine being this brainless, I'm almost convinced that women are incapable of believing they have agency in anything.

There's even a bigger hypocricy, which is how virgin women and virgin men are viewed BY WOMEN THEMSELVES. If a woman is a virgin, its because she just hasn't met a guy good enough for her, and that's it. If a man is a virgin, then he is a loser who needs to up his game. This is what women believe in, the same women who say they hate the double standards and sexism. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women could btw end the stud thing by tomorrow, by declaring publicly that they only want to be with men with low n-counts. They would just have to come into agreement that they'll stop dating the guys who cheat, the guys who have high n-counts, etc. The problem with that is, then they would have to stop dating Chad's and popular guys and we know that hell freezes before that happens.

Good morning I hate women

Good evening I hate women

I hate foids at unimaginable levels

Once I had a teacher double standaring this in one of her feminist speeches. It was funny because the dude that was getting laid the most in class, was this one thug falling all his grades. Whenever he got tired of one of these hoes in my class, he already got another one lined up and sucking his dick.

What foids say and do are two distinct things.

Foids' speech is designed to appeal to betabuxxers, and to attract orbiters, simps and white knights towards her, and keep them close. This is the purpose of language use by foids.

Foids actions, however, are designed to obtain sperm from the highest-tier male possible without raising suspicions of potential betabuxxers (this is why humans are one of the few species that seek privacy in order to have sex).

Foids' speech is designed to appeal to betabuxxers, and to attract orbiters, simps and white knights towards her, and keep them close. This is the purpose of language use by foids.

Foids actions, however, are designed to obtain sperm from the highest-tier male possible without raising suspicions of potential betabuxxers (this is why humans are one of the few species that seek privacy in order to have sex).

Holy fucking shit 100%

ah, stud.

normie word for chad back around the 2010's