Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women with 10+ body count 91% more likely to get cancer : LIFEFUEL

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife

IMG 1071

WHERE ARE YOU NOW ATHEISTS ???

NOW THEY DONT TALK ABOUT THAT IN JEWISH MEDIA DO THEY ????

Ahahahhahahahha, HAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAH

Die, whores.

God is on our side. Monkeypox, aids, gonorrhea, syphilis. All inventions of the most holy.

how the fuck does that work

10 is considered to be "high", I have yet to meet a toilet who has slept with less than 50 men by age 18, let alone in their entire lives. Where are they finding these toilets?!

Foids usually have more sex partners than that so imagine how much it would increase

10 is considered to be "high", I have yet to meet a toilet who has slept with less than 50 men by age 18, let alone in their entire lives. Where are they finding these toilets?!
In the dream world

prob that whites are more promiscuous and naturally have more cancer prone genes. so these two data sets got coincidentally merged.

OvER for sex having normies & femoids:feelskek:

this is likely the case
No.

Sexually transmitted HPV strains were proven to be the cause of some cervical cancer, (and cancers of male reproductive organs) in the 80s. Because of this and since then statistics about HPV cases are released and focused on women. The CDC estimates that, today, one in four women under thirty have some sexually transmitted strain of HPV. This virus is hard for the body to eradicate entirely. Rarely it causes genital warts.

God is on our side. Monkeypox, aids, gonorrhea, syphilis. All inventions of the most holy.
Only HIV is direly punishing. Deaths and compromises in lifestyle don't result from the others because they are easily treatable.

Foreign dna weakens your own?

Reckless behavior and the lifestyle that’s involved with a high body count. Lots of drinking, partying, eating like complete shit, etc.

idk wuts relation between those tbh, but i bet its very few percentage of foid anyway , number only seem big cause comparison

Korwin"man'ssperminwoman'sbrain"pill aka brain structures of female start representing/becoming similiar to more those that are her mates.

Reckless behavior and the lifestyle that’s involved with a high body count. Lots of drinking, partying, eating like complete shit, etc.
Don't forget sexually-transmitted viruses like human papillomavirus and EBV.

ALL WHORES MUST PAY

good i wish cancer on all these fucking dirty sluts

They still outlive incels with shortened lifespans from social isolation and lack of companionship. But I suppose the microplastics inside their tampons can make their those number closer to our own.

Exactly

Thank god for stds. I pray everyday for a new virus that will kill all sex havers
Based

AspiER.... To the End.

200.gif
Based

good i wish cancer on all these fucking dirty sluts
Based

They still outlive incels with shortened lifespans from social isolation and lack of companionship. But I suppose the microplastics inside their tampons can make their those number closer to our own.
Still happy that they're getting cancer from whoring

Reap what you sow sexhavers :feelzez:

Link to the paper in question: https://srh.bmj.com/content/46/2/100
Based