Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ben Shapiro wants males to be virgins and get with high body count women

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
I could have guessed it. Why is South America so degenerate?
I wouldn't know, or even have the remotest clue as to why this is so.

Now, on a completely unrelated subject, let me quote a random paragraph from Wikipedia, totally unrelated to your question:

The Kahal Zur Israel Synagogue in Recife, Brazil, erected in 1636, was the first synagogue erected in the Americas.

2:00 What a garbage crowd. America is truly awful

Last edited:
Around where I live, it is a disgrace for a non-elite 28 yo foid to be without grandkids. They start pumping out kids by the time they're 13 to 14 so they maximize the amount of welfare they get in their lifetime. These kids are conceived in orgies called "bailes" wherein dozens of criminals and thugs ejaculate inside each underage foidling.

I'm 38 and something.

So, even if I could pull a foid 10 years my junior (and that's a big IF), that foid would still be a blown out granny single mother with multiple unidentified strains of Herpes and HPV.

Hell, even a (non-elite) foid with half my age or 20 years my junior would still be a worn-out single mom with multiple STDs and jealous ex-boyfriends about to be released from jail.
where does bro live?

His sister is hot. Would totally stick my curry dick in her tight Jewish pussy

Holy moly, f0ids are fucking whores. Holy shit. I haven't even kiss a woman and they can get 30+ bodycount. It's too brootal for me. All these wymyn whore around when I rot alone. I have no hopes now