Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will now be banned from the Ask an Incel section.

This goes into affect immediately. The few women that registered will be banned, and posts deleted.

I was going to hold a vote, but I believe that most users would agree: We don't want women on the forum, period.
Agree

Why even have the "ask an incel" feature, if there is going to be just reason after reason to disallow the few people who might have any interest in using it?

The ONE female question asker we've seen so far, was claiming she agreed with some aspects of the blackpill. Maybe that was BS, but now we'll never know, because the user and thread were kicked.

We here have discussed the blackpill well and truly to death over the years, all from our POV as male incels. If (as she claimed) a high bodycount bisexual feminist toilet agrees with a lot of the blackpill, that's potentially interesting information to me,
I would have been interested to hear her take on it, what aspects of the blackpill she recognized, and the reasons why.

I fully understand that the presence of sex-having toilets in the forum is hard for many of us to deal with. So I appreciate there are sound reasons this was done, and it wasn't for no reason. But I just think an opportunity to expand our knowledge is being missed here.
Kinda agree tbh. Its not like we are allowing these foids and sexhavers into the forum. They'll be confined to that section. Every thread and post they make will have to go through the mods. And they can't use DMs

If she's a woman that wants to ask incels something, she's mentally ill anyways and not worth listening to, so good riddance.
This. :foidSoy::banhammer:

Let them post. They won't be able to win arguments simply by having white nights and other foids defend them, so it's not like they'll cause any harm. If users start simping, ban them on site. They weren't blackpilled to begin with if they simp the second they see a foid.

I told everyone this experiment wouldn't last long.

Why even have the "ask an incel" feature, if there is going to be just reason after reason to disallow the few people who might have any interest in using it?

The ONE female question asker we've seen so far, was claiming she agreed with some aspects of the blackpill. Maybe that was BS, but now we'll never know, because the user and thread were kicked.

We here have discussed the blackpill well and truly to death over the years, all from our POV as male incels. If (as she claimed) a high bodycount bisexual feminist toilet agrees with a lot of the blackpill, that's potentially interesting information to me,
I would have been interested to hear her take on it, what aspects of the blackpill she recognized, and the reasons why.

I fully understand that the presence of sex-having toilets in the forum is hard for many of us to deal with. So I appreciate there are sound reasons this was done, and it wasn't for no reason. But I just think an opportunity to expand our knowledge is being missed here.
This, what the fuck is the point of having a place for open discussion if we just ban people we don't like? Either open it up for everyone or don't have it at all.

Honestly, just take off to ability to comment on the profiles of non-incel accounts and have replies from actual users have to go through mods as well if they're worried about simping and shit.

The fact that the very first foid to ask a question is a feminist dyke disgusted me. It was clear from the beginning this will happen, but it is still surprising to see that what was expected actually happens.
What was the question

Yes! Please delete the whole ask an incel section next. If ppl want to debate bluepilled tards, they can fuck off to reddit or somewhere else :lasereyes:

But that's the thing: they actually can't do that.

Any incels on leddit get pack raped to oblivion and then permabanned, because leddit is nothing but "look Becky, I hated those misogynist inkwells harder than everyone, will you perchance reward me with a crumb of pussy now?" karma-farming platform for soy cucks, neckbeards and offended feminists.

A sub forum for normgroids to choose to reach out to us, here on our site where our mods are in charge, is unique and offers a completely different opportunity than leddit. It is a cool idea, it would be pity to see it go, especially if the reason was just shitty infighting on here, and not something bad happening on the sub forum itself.

Get rid of the rest of the faggots now pls

This goes into affect immediately. The few women that registered will be banned, and posts deleted.

I was going to hold a vote, but I believe that most users would agree: We don't want women on the forum, period.
Well that didn't last long....
Now waiting to see what IT will say.

Good.

A step in the right direction. Next banish all non-incels into the depths of looksmax.org

Last edited:
jfl at everyone participating in this stupid shit

Based :feelsLSD:

Dam, I was hoping to have sex with one of the foids

This is probably one of the last few male-only sections on the internet left. Why fuck with that? Yes, they can lie but the fact they have to pretend and fake it is a tremendous cost on their low IQ brains

we got it guys, the victory is ours
The next step is the banning of normies
So we will have a complete purge

Seems like the ask a incel experiment is an epic fail so far. Just shut it down if we're going to be triggered by or ban every other post.

brutal where am i supposed to find my waifu and ascend then?

Only bluepilled incel males should be allowed in "Ask an incel"