Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will now be banned from the Ask an Incel section.

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
This goes into affect immediately. The few women that registered will be banned, and posts deleted.

I was going to hold a vote, but I believe that most users would agree: We don't want women on the forum, period.

:feelsautistic:
Would be better if there were no normies either

It's heading back on the right direction.
Now the same thing for non-incel males pls.

Yes! Please delete the whole ask an incel section next. If ppl want to debate bluepilled tards, they can fuck off to reddit or somewhere else :lasereyes:

while i'm still not a fan, this is much much better imo and i can live with it. thanks

I would say to shut it all down, but this is a good step. Women destroy everything.

@Master what did the whores say to make you do this?

Whats the point Then ? Its Not Like they can Post everywhere Else ( what is good )

If she's a woman that wants to ask incels something, she's mentally ill anyways and not worth listening to, so good riddance.

based
atleast we have to deal with sex haver normies in a daily basis but not with femalios (atleast me)

If she's a woman that wants to ask incels something, she's mentally ill anyways and not worth listening to, so good riddance.
she hops on here to ask some inkwells a question then gets dicked down and beat up by her bf 10mins later :feelsseriously:

This is a good move but you will always be a nigger

Great.

Can you also ban bragging there?

i got temp banned here and argued with master in the discord fighting for our forums purity :blackpill:
:feelsbadman: damn brocel, and i didnt know there was a discord for inkwells

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Well, that was quick.

Based. Now remove 3dpd avis

good u got unbanned, also i cant be on discord, i got ptsd from normies harassing me, and making me suicidal cause i face revealed on there :feelsbadman: @My Name Jeff

good u got unbanned, also i cant be on discord, i got ptsd from normies harassing me, and making me suicidal cause i face revealed on there :feelsbadman: @My Name Jeff
damn that sucks, the discord is pretty good though. if you ever need an invite lemme know

Cue women LARPing as normie men to ask the same retarded questions
True, but it's already happening in the regular forum. At least on paper they're not allowed, which means if they let it slip up that they're a hole, off to the shadow realm.

Based. Now ban the bragging normies and chads or just delete that part of the forum entirely.

I kinda liked it for trollish reasons but if most incels hate it, I guess this experiment will rot in the dustbin of history

This goes into affect immediately. The few women that registered will be banned, and posts deleted.

I was going to hold a vote, but I believe that most users would agree: We don't want women on the forum, period.
Honest question: How exactly do you know if a user is male or female? Everybody can say he's male ...

No we definitely made a mistake allow them back so the troll may go on again

What caused this to happen lmao, some post a screenshot of the post

Why even have the "ask an incel" feature, if there is going to be just reason after reason to disallow the few people who might have any interest in using it?

The ONE female question asker we've seen so far, was claiming she agreed with some aspects of the blackpill. Maybe that was BS, but now we'll never know, because the user and thread were kicked.

We here have discussed the blackpill well and truly to death over the years, all from our POV as male incels. If (as she claimed) a high bodycount bisexual feminist toilet agrees with a lot of the blackpill, that's potentially interesting information to me,
I would have been interested to hear her take on it, what aspects of the blackpill she recognized, and the reasons why.

I fully understand that the presence of sex-having toilets in the forum is hard for many of us to deal with. So I appreciate there are sound reasons this was done, and it wasn't for no reason. But I just think an opportunity to expand our knowledge is being missed here.

Last edited:
The fact that the very first foid to ask a question is a feminist dyke disgusted me. It was clear from the beginning this will happen, but it is still surprising to see that what was expected actually happens.

If were going to keep this section I think foids and sex havers shouldn't be allowed. Only incels in denial who are close to excepting the blackpill and who might me interested in joining should be allowed. And it should be renamed to something like "try out the site" or "incels interested in joining".

What happened? It all happened so quickly. I didn't even get a chance to see their questions :feelskek::feelshehe:

How would u know a user is not a woman? Someone can obviously larp as a male

How would u know a user is not a woman? Someone can obviously larp as a male
Maybe u should've posted this in the bunkers, every normie/foid that saw this post now will obviously register as male

I fully understand that the presence of sex-having toilets in the forum is hard for many of us to deal with. So I appreciate there are sound reasons this was done, and it wasn't for no reason. But I just think an opportunity to expand our knowledge is being missed here.
good post

who am i supposed to orbit now?

Don't want normie sexhavers here either, just take the L and delete the section.

Honest question: How exactly do you know if a user is male or female? Everybody can say he's male ...
as long as i don't have to deal with seeing foids openly say they are foids to get weak willed men here as their loyal simp orbiters it's not as bad

Why even have the "ask an incel" feature, if there is going to be just reason after reason to disallow the few people who might have any interest in using it?

The ONE female question asker we've seen so far, was claiming she agreed with some aspects of the blackpill. Maybe that was BS, but now we'll never know, because the user and thread were kicked.

We here have discussed the blackpill well and truly to death over the years, all from our POV as male incels. If (as she claimed) a high bodycount bisexual feminist toilet agrees with a lot of the blackpill, that's potentially interesting information to me,
I would have been interested to hear her take on it, what aspects of the blackpill she recognized, and the reasons why.

if you wanna simp for foids and "expand your knowledge" join debate incels discord