Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women will never have sex with me. They will only treat me as a teddybear.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
JFL if you think that being short will get you laid with a good face. I was once at a party when I was 16. My older cousin basically forced me to go with him. At the party I literally stayed alone like an idiot and got comments such as, “why are you so short bro?”

My cousin basically then started orbiting this one stacy and wanted to initiate something between me and her. You know what happened? She literally treated me as a teddybear mostly because of my height, and then left off with a Chad, who was also 16. My cousin even repetitively told her to kiss me, and she hugged me instead and only gave me a peck on the cheek, instead of the lips LOL. I was never considered sexually by her.

I’m never going to get serious treatment from women. It’s over for manlets like myself.

Last edited:
You still got something, that's better than other people here.

You still got something, that's better than other people here.

Definitely a cope.

Just because you get a pity hug from a foid doesn’t mean it’s worth anything. If anything, you feel like shit because it’s just a giant tease

Is this bragging?

Last edited:
Definitely a cope.

Just because you get a pity hug from a foid doesn’t mean it’s worth anything. If anything, you feel like shit because it’s just a giant tease
Did I say otherwise? Did I claim it doesn't feel like shit? I said, it is better than being ugly and it is.
Obviously manlets are shite quality and inferior in terms of attraction and even in actual survival scenarios.

Height is a must nowdays. Only 3/10 short guys get laid

Yeah well imagine having a 4-5/10 stare at you the whole night and smile only for you to approach and get shot down because she "only wanted friends" and has a "boyfriend with a massive dick".

I forget what I said back, I think I said my dick mogs his and she was all like "I don't care".

No foid would put her lips anywhere near my face. They'd be grossed out by the acne scars, dark spots and gaping pores.

JFL if you think that being short will get you laid with a good face. I was once at a party when I was 16. My older cousin basically forced me to go with him. At the party I literally stayed alone like an idiot and got comments such as, “why are you so short bro?”

My cousin basically then started orbiting this one stacy and wanted to initiate something between me and her. You know what happened? She literally treated me as a teddybear mostly because of my height, and then left off with a Chad, who was also 16. My cousin even repetitively told her to kiss me, and she hugged me instead and only gave me a peck on the cheek, instead of the lips LOL. I was never considered sexually by her.

I’m never going to get serious treatment from women. It’s over for manlets like myself.

I'm about 6 foot 4 and they don't treat me like a teddybear. They treat me like I might rape them. lol. I haven't been touched by a woman outside of a doctor's office in decades. I sometimes cope by beating the shit out of chads. lol

You are invited to parties, have friends, 5/10 facially, and are 17-18? Why are you here, bro. I even saw in one thread you said you’ve never been called ugly in your life and now I see you’re getting hugs and kisses from random women? I don’t understand.

You are invited to parties, have friends, 5/10 facially, and are 17-18? Why are you here, bro. I even saw in one thread you said you’ve never been called ugly in your life and now I see you’re getting hugs and kisses from random women? I don’t understand.
Cope if you think that woman was attracted to me. She left with a chad after my cousin BEGGED her to kiss me, and she fucking did it on the cheek. I am friendless.