Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will consider any interaction with an inkwell a sexual advance

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Follow request? It’s an advance he’s being creepy and stalkerish. A text asking about something at work? Another sexual advance. Trying to order a burger from the lady at the counter at McDonald’s? You were harassing her.

Women will take any of our actions, somehow make it out to be a sexual advance, and then reject the “advance” brutally. Why? Sure it probably is a sadistic urge to harm fellow humans, but also is likely a way to assert dominance among fellow females.

More of a “hey, look at me! I just rejected beta males that makes me look like an alpha female!”. The problem with this is there’s literal legal repercussions for harassment.

So yeah Stacy, you looked like a bad bitch turning down an inkwell for a brief moment. You also have created 4 various false rape charges and sent multiple virgins to prison while chad is still running around tossing roofies in your drinks.

Fucking clown world

I can remember all the times ive ever talked to a women around my age that i didnt want to fuck, its not many. men have no reason to talk about literally anything at all with a women they dont want to fuck. this is why when you talk to a bitch about literally anything at all they think that you are trying to fuck her, because thats literally the only reason to ever chat to cunt about literally anything at all

That's why I am deathly afraid of females
Don't want em' calling the cops on me

That's why I am deathly afraid of females
Don't want em' calling the cops on me
bro people on this site way over estimate how much that happens. its blown out of proportion. the only time they call the cops or shit like that is if you literally go up to them and start spewing shit like "hey you look like you got a tight little cunt, let me ram my hard cock down your throat fucking slut" etc. if you just go up and say casual normal shit to them, even if they get pissed off about it theres no fucking illegal shit about talking normally to someone.

Kinda off-topic, but it would be a great idea to talk shit to foids and record it
i semi-regularly do this, but without recording it

bro people on this site way over estimate how much that happens. its blown out of proportion. the only time they call the cops or shit like that is if you literally go up to them and start spewing shit like "hey you look like you got a tight little cunt, let me ram my hard cock down your throat fucking slut" etc. if you just go up and say casual normal shit to them, even if they get pissed off about it theres no fucking illegal shit about talking normally to someone.
No joke , i have literally Googled "is it illegal to talk to girls" before.
I feel like an annoyance everytime I even think about approaching anybody for anything. Idk. Could be low confidence
I wish I was NT fml.

any sexual advance from an incel is rape for foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back