Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women will break you out of prison if you're 6'9

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
A female prison guard broke this guy out of prison and was on the run with him. They caught them now. I noticed this guy narrating in the video said "that's a big ass dude" and I went to check.

View: https://twitter.com/ChadBlue83/status/1523815448625700866

Heightpill

What a nice personality:foidSoy:

Most foids can’t resist high size.

Couldn’t care less. It would have been her fault if she was raped by that degenerate.

Lmao, from the very guy who posted the tweet:

Chad
@ChadBlue83
Father of five, husband.

JFL foid threw her entire life away just to get that sweet 6 feet

The power of height everybody

Normies think being a Chad is state of mind.
It's very annoying how they do that. They steal so many memes from fringe incel websites and then ruin them while making fun of incels who are somehow as a small minority intelligent, reflective and creative enough to come up with so many good memes.

Normies think being a Chad is state of mind.
Their thought process is just so pathetic
Stealing lingo from redpill and incel sites only to overuse it and not even know a single word of what they're saying means

Hell I once asked a normie what a chad was and he told me it's just a dude with a cool attitude like ROFLMAO THE SOY:feelsgah::soy:

Their thought process is just so pathetic
Stealing lingo from redpill and incel sites only to overuse it and not even know a single word of what they're saying means

Hell I once asked a normie what a chad was and he told me it's just a dude with a cool attitude like ROFLMAO THE SOY:feelsgah::soy:
I have a cool attitude