Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women will always win. Modern Women will never be submissive.

30yearOldcel

30yearOldcel

Greycel
The idea that women will be submissive to men is a bad joke. Modern women have all the sexual power that women always had and modern men will be locked up if they use their physical strength so it is useless. I have never even seen a couple were the woman is submissive but I have seen men be completely submissive to their wife. Chad might get some submissive behavior but not for long. Normies are not getting shit. All of society caters to women and they can do no wrong. No matter how depraved. Erin Andrews a sports reporter got 55 million in 1 day because a guy took a picture of her in her underwear. She has posed for magezines with the same level of clothes for free. There is nothing that could have happened to me that would get me even a fifth as much. I could have been gang raped and beaten nearly to death and I wouldn't get anything. I would have to work 1500 years at my job to make what she made in a day. Why would any woman submit when they have that kind of power. No revenge fantasies or plans are going to stop women from gaining more and more power. Most men are on their side and we will probably all be locked up some day. There is no defeating nature. Enjoy your copes while you can.

They are submissive but only to chad and tyrone only :feelsjuice:

real :blackpill:

we lost the fight a long time ago

Just stop making boys as kids. Let's have a 80% females 20% males society, and see if they being valuing us males by then

It explains some of the public behavior we have seen that is often described as Karen. They have never experienced somebody talking down or saying no to them. "How dare an unruly subject confront me."

Just stop making boys as kids. Let's have a 80% females 20% males society, and see if they being valuing us males by then
This. Supply and demand can beat even the most blackpilled female hypergamy theory. Supply and demand always wins

They willingly submit all their holes to 6ft Chad, and Billionare Richie.

They are submissive but only to chad and tyrone only :feelsjuice:
Nah

They have so many simps lining up for them that they can afford to be an insufferable nutcase while they play their games to establish "dominance" over chad/tyrone :foidSoy: