Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women who would be incels if they were men

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Have you ever caught yourself pondering whether some women would be unsuccessful at attracting mates had they been born males?

I came across this video and think this girl definitely qualifies:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/xubiN_p9_io?feature=share

She's easily a 4. She would have 10k posts on this forum in case she was a man.

A good portion of simps in the comments of her videos saying she's cute, beautiful, and adorable. Had she been born a male, no one would bat an eye on her. See, that's female privilege right there. Having holes and boobs prevent you from being sexless and rejected even though you're kind of ugly.

I want to smash her skull with my boots

In this hypothetical scenario of yours, would women have lived as women already and then be reborn as men? If they're just a male counterpart, then they'd be at whatever looks level they're at as females. If, however, they remember that they've been female, all of them would eventually lose. Why do you think female to male trannies are all suicidal? They fucking crumble under the male condition.

>the amount of nigger music that she listens to
>album cover is a drawing of some buffed up nigger with two white blonde holes obviously
>is a literal dogface

It's over for tyronecels.

20211209 131235

That's a very classical incel look (gender-swapped). But there's no female flaw too great to overcome. She still gets to experience Chad/Tyrone cock, enormous amount of positive validation and a relationship with emotional support with a guy 1-2 levels above her looksmatch without even trying.

She is horrendous, even as a female.

future incel factory.

She is 3/10 at best, if she has male siblings they are incels.

She's on Instagram.
I'll cut to the chase: black boyfriend, sort of a normie.

Linking is broken for me, but the id is in the filename
Jazzybella311 20211210 0002

To attract her IRL you gotta be a 6 or 7 minimum -- remember that. Some of us here can mog her hard, but that won't mean anything to her.

Have you ever caught yourself pondering whether some women would be unsuccessful at attracting mates had they been born males?
Yeah. My mother one of those women.

I came across this video and think this girl definitely qualifies:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/xubiN_p9_io?feature=share

She's easily a 4. She would have 10k posts on this forum in case she was a man.

A good portion of simps in the comments of her videos saying she's cute, beautiful, and adorable. Had she been born a male, no one would bat an eye on her. See, that's female privilege right there. Having holes and boobs prevent you from being sexless and rejected even though you're kind of ugly.

You are right on. She is a 4.

But a 4/10 white female has ridiculous SMV and won't even breathe in the direction of a sub 8 male.

Judging by how much support S.R.B received for being a White femoid, Lisa would've found "him" hanging from a rope at the age of thirteen.

That's a very classical incel look (gender-swapped). But there's no female flaw too great to overcome. She still gets to experience Chad/Tyrone cock, enormous amount of positive validation and a relationship with emotional support with a guy 1-2 levels above her looksmatch without even trying.
This. It it isn't hard for most foids even if they were to be incel-tier to make herself appealing to many guys. All she has to do is learn how to use makeup better.
Linking is broken for me, but the id is in the filename
View attachment 545879
Why paying for sex as an incel is cucked.

Nothing new under the sun

i always think that when i see a short woman, especially when she actually has a good looking face.