Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women who wear makeup lie to you!

Paxie

Paxie

Banned
-
Any woman who wears makeup is lying to your face without saying anything. Most if not all foids cake on pounds of makeup every day just so they can look pretty then they judge you for being an unattractive male. It's unfair and outrageous!!!

True foids who I thought were a 7/10-8/10 are actually 4/10-5/10 without makeup

“I just want to feel confident in myself :foidSoy:

Any woman who wears makeup is lying to your face without saying anything. Most if not all foids cake on pounds of makeup every day just so they can look pretty then they judge you for being an unattractive male. It's unfair and outrageous!!!
No shit, GrAYwad

View: https://youtu.be/JReLZI3Q9HU

“I just want to feel confident in myself :foidSoy:
I wish women like that could be arrested and forced into marriages with incels like myself. I would force my wife to never use makeup and she will have to be loyal to me.

This is like saying working out or dressing well is lying to you

I can't wait to see you banned so someday you shut the fuck up

I can't wait to see you banned so someday you shut the fuck up
OP is banned now.

Except he is right. Working out is different because you are literally changing your body composition, not just paining your face.

OP is banned now.

Except he is right. Working out is different because you are literally changing your body composition, not just paining your face.
I never said working out is the same you dummy

I never said working out is the same you dummy
I never said that you said that, but you did compare it and make an analogy, as if it was comparably, when it is clearly very different.

The prettiest girls are the one that are cunts

I never said that you said that, but you did compare it and make an analogy, as if it was comparably, when it is clearly very different.
It's still self improvement, why hate on someone for being able to figure out the easy way to get something if they can get it the easy way?

Working out is the hard, not so rewarding way; it makes logical sense to go the easy way, because it's easy

It's still self improvement, why hate on someone for being able to figure out the easy way to get something if they can get it the easy way?

Working out is the hard, not so rewarding way; it makes logical sense to go the easy way, because it's easy
No, it's not self improvement. You are not actually improving yourself, you're painting your face. You can put it on, take it off, and put it on again in 20 minutes.

With working out, you build yourself up through hard work, and it changes your body composition, and in order to remove your muscle, you would have to starve yourself. This is true change.

You sound like some foid infiltrator to be honest.

No it's fucking not.
If someone wears something nice you can clearly see its his clothes. If someone wears makeup you dont know how much of it is real face and how much is just makeup.
If someone is working out - well he literally is building fucking muscles, when someone is wearing makeup his is not literally removing their skin inadequacies, they are just covering it up.

No, it's not self improvement. You are not actually improving yourself, you're painting your face. You can put it on, take it off, and put it on again in 20 minutes.

With working out, you build yourself up through hard work, and it changes your body composition, and in order to remove your muscle, you would have to starve yourself. This is true change.

You sound like some foid infiltrator to be honest.
If you can get sex the easy way, why wouldn't you choose the easy way to get sex?

If you can easily fuck hookers or wear makeup, why would you spend your money on surgery?

We're drowning on water.

Wear makeup then.
Just be good looking, you disgusting misogynist.

52BA1E65 C65E 4555 BC54 4620619D8A88

If you can get sex the easy way, why wouldn't you choose the easy way to get sex?

If you can easily fuck hookers or wear makeup, why would you spend your money on surgery?
Don't dodge the point. It's not self improvement. It's lying, Which is what the thread was about.

The fact that you are dodging the point is proof that you've conceded the argument. You're an infiltrating troll who is just trying to be contrarian.

Last edited:
No it's fucking not.
If someone wears something nice you can clearly see its his clothes. If someone wears makeup you dont know how much of it is real face and how much is just makeup.
If someone is working out - well he literally is building fucking muscles, when someone is wearing makeup his is not literally removing their skin inadequacies, they are just covering it up.
btw, in this post, he whiteknights for a foid: