Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women who try to appeal to incels are genuinely more annoying than ones who try to appeal to chad. It's pissing me off.

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
They're genuinely so fucking annoying, They always self post on image boards and try to be cute anime waifu's who are broken schizophrenics and 'fedsXDDDD' like cunt ur a mildly conservative woman why would the feds be after you?

Most of then are ugly as fuck too, and they don't even like incels just ones who orbit, I genuinely despise them more than whores who walk around in underwear and airforces. You aren't being gangstalked and you don't browse image boards. your just annoying and you think the lives we are forced into, with things like schizophrenia and agoraphobia are cute little traits when theyre hellish to live with.
'omg i'm being gang stalked im living in ur walls and I'm a tradwife (has been used more than the average woman):foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:'

They're all cluster Bs. Stay away from them.

Oh my god you incels are so right, we should check our hypergamy tee hee
anyway scrubscribe to my onlyfans account :ahegao::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Oh my god you incels are so right, we should check our hypergamy tee hee
anyway scrubscribe to my onlyfans account :ahegao::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
inb4 these types of whores have self harm scars on their thighs too:foidSoy: so depressed and sad they need chad to save them

inb4 these types of whores have self harm scars on their thighs too:foidSoy: so depressed and sad they need chad to save them
omg im so quirky by cutting myself tee hee :foidSoy:
life sucks am i rite? :foidSoy:
brb in 6-7 hours I got a social life event to attend :foidSoy:

omg im so quirky by cutting myself tee hee :foidSoy:
life sucks am i rite? :foidSoy:
brb in 6-7 hours I got a social life event to attend :foidSoy:yeah sorry i was just taking a nap"

Theese hoes even can't cut themselfs properly. The do it only for attention

they should give pussy or fuck off

What boards? /r9k/ I’m guessing? :feelsugh:

What boards? /r9k/ I’m guessing? :feelsugh:
It's usually, /r9k, /pol/, /b/, aka the ones you'd know even without using the site once:feelsseriously:

some of them are femcels who accepted they can’t get any man, so they have to appeal to the lowest denominator of men
do i blame them for this? no, it’s ideal
do i blame the rest of them for virtue signalling and acting as if they give a shit about us? yes

honestly I didn't understand this post

They want to gauge the responses of and seek validation from the riff-raff before trying their luck with someone they know are above their league. Standard psychology.

It's annoying because I know it's an attention starved mentally deranged landwhale.

true, virtue signalization is disrespectful

A foid virtue signaling is automatically 1000000000000000000000 times more annoying and offensive than a straight forward cunt that doesn't try to conceal her intentions and desires

They're trying to find a niche to virtue signal. There's nothing more to it.

Why would they need to appeal.

There are Women trying to appeal to incels?

This must be some millennial bullshit...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back