Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women who pretend to care when an incel ropes

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
JFL they're probably the reason for his suicide, they'd never give him a minute of their time, but then pretend to care after he's dead for those virtue signaling points.

Kua5FgW.jpg

all of them are virtue signaling. they like to see ugly men dying

Lol foids would never give a single thought to an incel they know suiciding.

Women are selfish uncaring snakes. Eve should have been beaten.

i hate virtue signaling whores

Nobody cares when an incel dies

Long live to patriarchy.......wait a minute......which patriarchy???? xDDDDDDD
I really feel bad for mans like that.Hell i even feel bad for me,not self-pity of course.

all of them are virtue signaling. they like to see ugly men dying
Actually disagree women want ugly men to lead lonely painful miserable lives, they want us to suffer for the crime of having inferior genetics, not die.

Actually disagree women want ugly men to lead lonely painful miserable lives, they want us to suffer for the crime of having inferior genetics, not die.
LOL what's the point man? i would preffer to die instead of live a meaningless life,being dead inside.Fuck what womens think.

Foids faking like they care when ugly guys off themselves is equal to Chads wearing pink during breast cancer awareness month. They really don't fucking care.

The foid who cries crocodile tears over an incel's suicide wouldn't have even let him light-touch her boob if she knew it would prevent the suicide.

The foid who cries crocodile tears over an incel's suicide wouldn't have even let him light-touch her boob if she knew it would prevent the suicide.
ITS MY BODY MY CHOIVE!!1!

read it left to right, was confused

An incel dying is like a tree that falls in the forest, and no one hears.

So no, it's a bit narccissitic to assume a foid would even hear about an incel dying, unless they went ER or commited suicide in some livestreamed and spectacular way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back