Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women who prefer tall men and reject short men are racist.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I recently made a post about my 5'3 Peruvian friend who constantly got rejected for his height, and his dating life was so bad he moved back to Peru to have a normal life. Peruvians are short on average (men are 5'2-5'4)

Well most short people around the world are short because of their race. Lots of Latin-American countries are shorter on average, and many Asian countries as well. Now let's look at one of the racism definition.

- Racism: The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

So all the women who reject my 5'3 Peruvian friend, they are basically saying "The distinct characteristics of your race (Peruvians being short) are genetically inferior"

I saw someone on reddit make this point, but if the mindset is Taller is better than Shorter, how is that any different than saying "The average White Nordic is genetically superior than the average Latin Brown person" which would be the literal definition of racism.

But society likes to pick and choose when to apply this.
Women: "I prefer tall men because tall genes are superior" = Preference
Alt-Right guy: "Germans are genetically superior than Mexicans because they are taller" = Racist

So which is it? Normies like to pick and choose when to apply rules and logic.

Last edited:
SHUT UP INCEL, you are not entitled to women, or have ANY say about their preferences :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

get over it honey

I recently made a post about my 5'3 Peruvian friend who constantly got rejected for his height, and his dating life was so bad he moved back to Peru to have a normal life. Peruvians are short on average (men are 5'2-5'4)

Well most short people around the world are short because of their race. Lots of Latin-American countries are shorter on average, and many Asian countries as well. Now let's look at one of the racism definition.

- Racism: The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

So all the women who reject my 5'3 Peruvian friend, they are basically saying "The distinct characteristics of your race (Peruvians being short) are genetically inferior"

I saw someone on reddit make this point, but if the mindset is Taller is better than Shorter, how is that any different than saying "The average White Nordic is genetically superior than the average Latin Brown person" which would be the literal definition of racism.

But society likes to pick and choose when to apply this.
Women: "I prefer tall men because tall genes are superior" = Preference
Alt-Right guy: "Germans are genetically superior than Mexicans because they are taller" = Racist

So which is it? Normies like to pick and choose when to apply rules and logic.
did you just compare racism to being short?? that’s not the same thing. if you’re short just say that :feels::foidSoy::soy::feels::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Racism doesn't apply to women it applies only to males

Wow stfu you little misogynist, homophobic, racist, transphobic, bigotted, sexist, right wing, white supremacist nazi incel SCUM!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: