Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women who prefer tall men and reject short men are racist.

B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
223
Online
2d 5h 51m
I recently made a post about my 5'3 Peruvian friend who constantly got rejected for his height, and his dating life was so bad he moved back to Peru to have a normal life. Peruvians are short on average (men are 5'2-5'4)

Well most short people around the world are short because of their race. Lots of Latin-American countries are shorter on average, and many Asian countries as well. Now let's look at one of the racism definition.

- Racism: The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

So all the women who reject my 5'3 Peruvian friend, they are basically saying "The distinct characteristics of your race (Peruvians being short) are genetically inferior"

I saw someone on reddit make this point, but if the mindset is Taller is better than Shorter, how is that any different than saying "The average White Nordic is genetically superior than the average Latin Brown person" which would be the literal definition of racism.

But society likes to pick and choose when to apply this.
Women: "I prefer tall men because tall genes are superior" = Preference
Alt-Right guy: "Germans are genetically superior than Mexicans because they are taller" = Racist

So which is it? Normies like to pick and choose when to apply rules and logic.
 
Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
10,093
Online
81d 9h 6m
SHUT UP INCEL, you are not entitled to women, or have ANY say about their preferences :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,564
Online
59d 20h 18m
deadpill

deadpill

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 2, 2021
Posts
137
Online
1d 14h 54m
BrianJian said:
Well most short people around the world are short because of their race.
so what dummy??:feelswhere: life is a bitch~ :f:
 
I

IncelFromFinland

General of the incel wars
★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,261
Online
42d 18h 44m
get over it honey
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,021
Online
246d 2h 13m
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
22,910
Online
164d 19h 11m
SlayerSlayer said:
SHUT UP INCEL, you are not entitled to women, or have ANY say about their preferences :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
Armament Haki

Armament Haki

5’3ft Turbomanlet
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
57
Online
1d 6h 43m
BrianJian said:
I recently made a post about my 5'3 Peruvian friend who constantly got rejected for his height, and his dating life was so bad he moved back to Peru to have a normal life. Peruvians are short on average (men are 5'2-5'4)

Well most short people around the world are short because of their race. Lots of Latin-American countries are shorter on average, and many Asian countries as well. Now let's look at one of the racism definition.

- Racism: The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

So all the women who reject my 5'3 Peruvian friend, they are basically saying "The distinct characteristics of your race (Peruvians being short) are genetically inferior"

I saw someone on reddit make this point, but if the mindset is Taller is better than Shorter, how is that any different than saying "The average White Nordic is genetically superior than the average Latin Brown person" which would be the literal definition of racism.

But society likes to pick and choose when to apply this.
Women: "I prefer tall men because tall genes are superior" = Preference
Alt-Right guy: "Germans are genetically superior than Mexicans because they are taller" = Racist

So which is it? Normies like to pick and choose when to apply rules and logic.
did you just compare racism to being short?? that’s not the same thing. if you’re short just say that :feels::foidSoy::soy::feels::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
3,974
Online
34d 16h 12m
Armament Haki said:
did you just compare racism to being short?? that’s not the same thing. if you’re short just say that :feels::foidSoy::soy::feels::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
It doesn't even make sense
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,146
Online
34d 8h 0m
Racism doesn't apply to women it applies only to males
 
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

I'm 5'3" :(
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
73
Online
1d 29m
Wow stfu you little misogynist, homophobic, racist, transphobic, bigotted, sexist, right wing, white supremacist nazi incel SCUM!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top