Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women who like to "fix" men

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I was just watching this video on YouTube about this woman who was killed by her boyfriend. He was on drugs, in and out of jail, he was known to the local police by name. He met this woman who felt sorry for him and tried to "fix" him. But surprise, surprise, they showed a photo of him and he was at least a Chadlite, maybe even a low tier Chad. She even put up her house and car as collateral to bail him out of jail, once.

It seems like the men who women are interested in "fixing" are men that are tall, good looking, NT or a combination thereof.

Do you think a foid would be interested in "fixing" a 4'11, balding, autistic brown Indian? No.

The foid is sexually attracted to the man but rationalizes it by telling herself that she's "helping" or "fixing" him.

View: https://youtu.be/SA_qYkkToyo

And this is the case I was referencing. Also, the foid was over 40. So her being "young and dumb" can't be an excuse, IT.

It just so happens that the guy happened to be objectively extremely good looking. Complete coincidence, looks don't matter boyos!

Also, it looks like her personality detector didn't work. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Very well said. „Wanting to fix him“ is just an cheap excuse to hook up with him because she’s sexually attracted to his body

I'm glad that she learned her lesson.

They try to cheat life by snatching a jail bird Chad, like buying a high end used GPU when you can only afford a midrange new, you know it can die any moment and there is no warranty but you want better that you can afford.

Awaiting the Mirtazapine dose. I'll continue.

They try to cheat life by snatching a jail bird Chad, like buying a high end used GPU when you can only afford a midrange new, you know it can die any moment and there is no warranty but you want better that you can afford.

women like to fix chad