Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women who drink

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Absolutely disgusting. I automatically assume any toilet who drinks is a whore. Not a coincidence every single toilet on OLD drinks and proudly flaunts alcohol in their pictures to make it even worse. Why are you drinking? If I see a man who drinks I think, naturally, damn, maybe he has had a rough day, or maybe even a rough life. But for whores…what is it? Tutorial mode is too difficult? No, it’s because they are whores. Remember that a single drop of alcohol makes toilets aroused, so it just further proves my point any dumpster who drinks = disgusting whore.

Last edited:
If she drinks she also smokes, cigarettes or weed which make her a giga whore

If she drinks she also smokes, cigarettes or weed which make her a giga whore
Weed especially. Toilets who smoke are even bigger whores than the already whore standard they uphold

but maybe drunk foid will let me put my incel dick in her tho

When you understand that damn near all of them smoke weed because it increases their tingles, the smoker ones are the absolute worst gigawhores. Alcohol to lower their inhibitions and make them more animalistic and weed to counter the depressant effect of alcohol.

muh wine aunt

Good intelligent post. I saw a homeless man buy a big bottle of booze and felt sorry for him he probably had life rip his dick off and take everything that he had all at once. Drunk Foids in dire situations I feel no empathy for however

100% true my friends older sister likes to do 3 things 1 drink 2 smoke weed 3 suck dick and those are her words not mine

I automatically assume any toilet who drinks is a whore. :yes:

I’m actually looking to attempt an ascension strategy where I invite numerous women to my home (not at once) and have a wide variety of alcohol so we can get drunk and see if it goes anywhere.

Extra Dopamine ig

or they actually find the taste of alcohol good?

True. Actually, anyone who drinks a lot has problems (duh).

But with foids, if she is a strong drinker, like drunken sailor level drinker, then there is a strong likelihood that she whores around a lot or has whored around a lot.

Its a masculine manly thing to do to drink hard booze especially if it is dark liquor. If she drinks dark hard liquor, that reveals that shes a manly masculine foid. Which means that she is a whore or was a whore.

Last edited:
True. Actually, anyone who drinks a lot has problems (duh).

But with foids, if she is a strong drinker, like drunken sailor level drinker, then there is a strong likelihood that she whores around a lot or has whored around a lot.

Its a masculine manly thing to do to drink hard booze especially if it is dark liquor. If she drinks dark hard liquor, that reveals that shes a manly masculine foid. Which means that she is a whore or was a whore.
Phd level iq and thesis

She is a whore if she has tattoos

She's a whore if she calls herself a feminist.

Women fall into 2 categories Burbon or wine cooler type of drinkers