Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women who don't like short guys..why don't you like short guys?

Im glad that toilets hate short men. Fuck all the chadlets

If the foid is 5’0, why the hell would someone like half a foot taller than her be unattractive?

Heightpill is the most brutal, no doubt about it

because they have daddy issues

If the foid is 5’0, why the hell would someone like half a foot taller than her be unattractive?
short foids want tall men to compensate for their dwarf genetics. Short mother + tall father = average height offspring

Fr though im 6'0 feet but toilets would rather pick a 5'9 white boy over me just cause I am a paki :feelsrope:

Here we go again.

So who wants to perform an acid attack on a sorority like these scum toilets rightfully deserve (in GTA V ofc)

Sorry inkwells, your persoynality isn’t tall enough for me teehee

Fr though im 6'0 feet but toilets would rather pick a 5'9 white boy over me just cause I am a paki :feelsrope:

you must be delusional to think a 5 feet toilet will seek a bf just half a foot taller(probably 5'8 or5'9). she will need atleast someone a foot and 1-2 inches taller

So who wants to perform an acid attack on a sorority like these scum toilets rightfully deserve (in GTA V ofc)
Is there a mod for that? I don’t think GTA 5 has either acid nor sororities. Hopefully GTA 6 will.

you must be delusional to think a 5 feet toilet will seek a bf just half a foot taller(probably 5'8 or5'9). she will need atleast someone a foot and 1-2 inches taller
Not delusional, just a hypothetical question. Foids’ standards are impossible to reach, they have no right being that way when they’re borderline midget.

Not delusional, just a hypothetical question. Foids’ standards are impossible to reach, they have no right being that way when they’re borderline midget.
Short foids have the biggest height standards and it's not hard for them at all to find a guy that meets them.

Short foids have the biggest height standards and it's not hard for them at all to find a guy that meets them.
Let me specify: Impossible standards for cels to reach

There are some "cels" here that are over 6'2.
Doesn’t mean a 5’0 foids gonna date them or give them a chance. If they have the height, they have to have other ridiculous qualities too. I’m not sure of you’re disagreeing with me or not, but my point is females are crazy entitled and nothing will ever be good enough for them unless you are a chad. I do agree 6’2+ cels are most likely volcel though, unless theyre ugly and autistic.

but muh personality!

Doesn’t mean a 5’0 foids gonna date them or give them a chance. If they have the height, they have to have other ridiculous qualities too.
Most of the time, height is the only ridiculous standard short foids have. As long as your face isn't repulsive, then they don't really care.
I’m not sure of you’re disagreeing with me or not, but my point is females are crazy entitled and nothing will ever be good enough for them unless you are a chad.
I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying that short foids are only obsessed with finding a guy that dwarfs them.
I do agree 6’2+ cels are most likely volcel though, unless theyre ugly and autistic.
Ugly meaning sub-4.

Most of the time, height is the only ridiculous standard short foids have. As long as your face isn't repulsive, then they don't really care.

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying that short foids are only obsessed with finding a guy that dwarfs them.

Ugly meaning sub-4.
Main component is height, yeah

Is there a mod for that? I don’t think GTA 5 has either acid nor sororities. Hopefully GTA 6 will.
Yeah I use mods on PC. Gasoline can ignites instantly with acid burning graphic effect and the golf club is a sorority with a bunch of female NPC’s